the Rift

[OPEN] [[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast.

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy
For all is not always fair
in love and war..
</style>

My attention from the mesmerising vixen I had brought back to the marsh was quickly redirected as Seele emerged, looking bedraggled and nowhere near her spectacular, if a little masculine demeanour. A slight concern clouded my icy blues, for she truly looked terrible. A haunted look had fallen over her pools, making them look ever darker than normal, there was definitely pain residing in my general that she was clearly determined to keep concealed from all of us peasants. I knew better than to ask what had happened, for she would only spit her harsh, guttural lyrics at me, telling me to mind my own business.

I opened my maw to answer Seeles question, demanding of me an introduction of whom I had brought into her midst. But, as I did so, Circuta jumped in ahead of me, addressing my general as queen. I chuckled inwardly, looking forward to see how she react to such brown nosing. I was pretty sure Queen was not something that the bull headed wench would appreciate, the curtsey would be another matter.

"Greetings Seele. This is Circuta. She would wish to join the clutch of the crazies. I, myself feel that she would fit in with ease, but of course, the final decision lies with you, General. I extend my apologies for not returning straight after our joint victory in the Throat. I am sure you have many questions, but perhaps this is not the time. I will be more than happy to answer anything you may wish to ask.."

Not long after I had finished my speech, the special winged thing bounced in, with her dog bounding after her. I still couldn't understand for the life of me why Seele had taken them under her wing. I couldn't see a use for them within our assortment of insane. She still spoke like some form of retard after all.. I didn't even bother acknowledging her, I didn't have the energy.

Besides, even more of our kind were slinking towards us. With the occasional shriek of a soul from underneath the quagmire, it really added to the atmosphere of irrational. We looked like a group of the undead, standing in a swirling mess of ghouls surrounding us.

Next to arrive was one I had yet to meet. He came barrelling in, like he was being hunted. He was large, and had some draft like features about him. My hackles raised, there was something about him that didn't quite sit right. He only served to get my back up more as he spoke. We might be a collection of oddballs, but rudeness wasn't a requisite to joining, and it pissed me off.

" I would suggest you watch your manners here, newbie. For after all, the majority of us are unstable.. you can never trust the truly mad after all.."

I snapped at him. Ignorant bastard.

They really were arriving thick and fast now. The next to enter was my other commander, the burgundy wine pelted Eris. I had to say, she could give Circuta a run for her money, the way the moonlight was illuminating her lithe, cerise skeleton, she looked almost edible. I watched her carefully as her orbs traveled over the crowned one next to me, taking in everything about her, judging her. I hoped she would see everything i had seen residing behind those beguiling periwinkle eyes of hers.

"Greetings Commander. I trust you are well."

I took this chance to give my beauty a slight comforting nudge, I hadn't expected this encounter to be quite so intimidating. Who knew this many of our collection had nothing better to do right now? I felt, with a slight warmth in my charcoal heart, as she pressed herself back into me, looking for a slight protection from this swarm.

All of a sudden, another pair of magenta pools came from the black. Agrona.. I had been looking forward to meeting her again. I was pretty sure she saw me as just a vain brute who contained nothing in his fine looking dial. I wanted a chance to prove her wrong, especially now that I was back in the driving seat of my own consciousness.

Hello, Dearest. How nice to see you again.."

I rumbled at her affectionately. She was the only one here that I particularly liked. I was starting to wonder why the abhorrent ones had joined this clique of cuckoos.

The last one to join in was yet another I had not met until now. She was quiet and did not speak to anyone. She was going to have to grow some courage from somewhere, otherwise she wouldnt last amongst this group of monsters..

"Welcome, I don't believe we have met before.. I am Arlo. And whom might you be?"

I decided to throw the little one a bone, try to get her out of her shell a little, for she would have to grow up fast.

Well then, lets not be rude. You all now know Circuta, but she has yet to know any of you. How about we remedy that now..? We can only be welcoming to another of our clan.. for, after all, nobody else will be.."

With that, I took up a position closer to her, pressing myself closer, letting her know I was there, should she need it..

Think Think Think
"Speak Speak Speak"
Fugue State
Tagged: @[Circuta], @[Seele] , @[Eris], @[Agrona],@[Amara] && any other members of the asylum!
Count: 835
Notes: my muse has deserted me :(

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: [[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast. - by Arlo - 09-12-2013, 02:17 PM