the Rift

[OPEN] [[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast.

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

More faces flood my vision as yet two more curious minds peek into our tight-knit crowd. My ears stay rotating on a certain swivel that reacts to each voice as it bounces through the muggy air. So much hot breath being exchanged at once, I can feel the temperature of every one's body crawling, wrapping around me like a cloak. Arlo's company, the sleek looking ebony mare, went over every one's questions and concerns at her appearance one by one, her voice full of emotion and respect. Purple eyes flick from the equally strange gaze of the new mare, Circuta, to the yellow glare of clown face Seele, just before drifting back to the unhealthy stallion that I now stood beside. This is when Seele mocks me, a smirk twisting up on my dark maw.

"Lace-face," a gentle greeting, followed by a quiet addition that was fueled by noticeable irritation. Oxy certainly did make some sort of entrance that I must have missed, as every one was suddenly shooting cold comments and curses toward him. My ears slammed back against my thick white mane and my deep stare shifts to the skeleton beside me. Seele's voice rises once more, her accent and Arlo's deep voice driving daggers into my gut. Have I done wrong to bring this nut case home? No, this is where he belongs.. with the other nut cases.. right?

The bitter scold of Seele's rough voice bites me hard, causing a sharp snort to erupt from full lungs, blowing mucus through the air. "Enough!" I growl, snapping my jaws tightly toward Oxy's muzzle. A threat, nothing intended.. for the time being. "Seele, this is Oxy. I apologize for his unexpected appearance." Finally my ears propped back up, the left brushing against the side of my long, twisted antlers. "Why he decided it was a good idea to clamor in is beside me. He's just like us, only... dizzier it seems." My memory attempts to dig up the blurry vision and dancing feet I had endured just hours before.

I draw in a deep breath, holding my tongue before I decided to allow the words to continue vomiting from my mind and into the air. As I suck in wind, I can feel something in my back pop, releasing a tense muscle. Thank fucking god I moan in my skull, thankful for the pop. Finally, my attention is directed back to the star painted mare, picking her every feature apart. She truly is a beauty... but then again, so am I, and Seele, and Eris, and every other mare here.. look where all of our brains have ended up. She mustn't be very special.

A short laugh, more of one chuckle really, emits from my chest as my brain finally gathers that new girl has called me "War goddess." "I like her, Rapunzel." Purple orbs flit back toward the white stallion; from what I remember at our first actual meeting, he was filthy with the rust colored blood of some creature. A sigh rolls from my momentarily open maw, teeth snapping as my jaw shuts once more. So much action in such a small space, my chest feels tight.

"Speak." Walk walk
Tagged: Asylum Herd
Ooc: Sorry if some of this doesn't make sense, I'm being rushed off!
AgronA
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
RE: [[Asylum]]Sometimes, I imagine six impossible things before breakfast. - by Agrona - 09-20-2013, 12:00 AM