the Rift

[OPEN] My heart is your shield;

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!

dreaming my dreams with you . . . </style>

Silence pooled itself around Onni's mind, feeling the vibration of power still residual within these ancient lands. The lava pulsating with the life of Helovia, the magic of the Gods buried somewhere deep underneath. The return of the stars had brought her hope, yet now, in the wake of the invasion, the painted girl did not look upon the night sky with anything other than melancholy. She saw absence, not the glow from the twinkling constellations. Absence of the one star she wished for every passing minute - the sun.

Unfeeling, unmoved, the shaman is unaware of the approach of another. Hell, the healer does not even feel the tiny body clinging to her wings still, small crimson eyes stying alert while she mourned. Onni had not suffered a loss, yet somewhere in her soul, the mare felt as though she had. Night after night, the shaman had guarded and protected her image of the Sun God, his brilliant features of burnished gold, and believed desperately that he would return to her side soon. However, the onslaught and merciless spilling of crimson blood upon her beloved home had not been enough to draw him to return.
What could draw him home, if not the threat to his home, his beloved children?

-ni.... Onni! the bird's urgent voice finally breaks through her thoughts, and the mare slowly lifts her crown from the cold embrace of the monument of light. Her eyes still blurred, unable to capture the fine details of the night, but her senses kicking in. The scent, the scent of another, one who recently visited the North, from the sting of pine in her nostrils matching that of her recent opponent. Raising her head further, Onni's eyes narrow, the last splashes of tears falling toward her hooves. Indignation, anger, and something a little like swollen anger raises its head with her.

Sky eyes glance with malice around, catching upon the ghostly white face illuminated in blue light. "Have your kin not done enough already?" Her voice normally soft and airy croaking from her throat clamped tight with emotion, her anger lifting to her face, making it warm. "Where must I go to find peace from the likes of you?"

ONNI</style> image by ejpphoto @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
My heart is your shield; - by Onni - 09-07-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Antheia - 09-07-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Onni - 09-08-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Muriel - 09-08-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Antheia - 09-09-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Onni - 09-14-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Muriel - 09-20-2013, 01:29 AM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Onni - 09-26-2013, 07:43 PM