the Rift

[OPEN] My heart is your shield;

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

a n t h e i a

I did as the mare said, confessing my own sins. Her voice was strong, so I knew she had to been through the experience before to know what exactly she was talking about. I knew I could trust her with her words, though I didn’t exactly know, it had been harsh for me lately to find out who to actually trust, but this one seemed… rather trustable. Or at least I hoped so, I didn’t want to give her information that I could only give to the ones I knew could take very good care of it staying a secret.

”I tried to make her know, that I wouldn’t be able to be there with her every step of the way. For she would have to learn the big things that her future desired on her own, that I wouldn’t be able to help her, only guide her. But it seemed I went the wrong way, opening myself up to gain the help I needed, yet to figure out something evil took ahold of me and crossed paths with herself and me. We could no longer feel the love for each other after the devil took over my hopeless self. I hurt her, I caused her so much pain inside and I couldn’t even see it on her face, or I just ignored it somehow. I couldn’t feel my own body, it’s like I went into hibernation without my own permission. I wasn’t in control of my own self.”

It felt good to get it out of my system, just let it flow easily out into someone else’s ears. Yet, I didn’t know how the pegasi would react to my horrid mistake. Would they help me or just leave me to suffer by myself, without anyone to comfort my restless body? I nodded to the mare and then looked to the painted female, the one who seemed utterly upset and was showing it quite clearly.

”I’m dearly sorry madam Onni, I never intended on hurting your feelings.” I walked up to her, touching my maw to hers in forgiveness and then backed away quite a few steps, looking back to the pink mare. ”Thank you for your kindness miss, I hope we can be clarified as friends? I wish not to leave, but I must go make up for what I’ve done wrong in these past few weeks.” I smiled and gave her a small nuzzle of the cheek then walked away, my long tail snapping side to side.

Credits

ANTHEIA OUT. PEACE. xD
@[Onni] & @[Muriel]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
My heart is your shield; - by Onni - 09-07-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Antheia - 09-07-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Onni - 09-08-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Muriel - 09-08-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Antheia - 09-09-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Onni - 09-14-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Muriel - 09-20-2013, 01:29 AM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: My heart is your shield; - by Onni - 09-26-2013, 07:43 PM