the Rift

[OPEN] These Indifferences We Share [Joining]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
WE WERE STRONG.
we stayed bright as lightning. we sang loud as thunder.
we moved ever forward.</style>

Wind, it rustles the sand below, a quiet warning of the tidal wave about to land.

My chocolate feathers brush the sky, an endless blanket of stars racing ahead of me, the night. The whistle of feathers, a golden mane, and the sleek figure of my body, all racing downward to the pair with impossible speed. I plummet toward the earth, my wings slipping toward my sides to allow faster, faster speed yet, my companion rushing ahead, swirling about the ground as it breaks upon the sands.

A cloud of crimson greets my wings as they flair up, the splash of air racing back upward to slow my descent and keep my limbs from folding underneath me. The sheer force of my velocity could kill, except I had pulled the same maneuver countless times now. The sky is my home. I am the master of the wind. I would never be kicked from the embrace of the air. Flight would never claim my life. Whatever evil awaited me with the grim, it would not be a failure of my wings.

A wave of sand rushes upward as I come to a halt upon the crimson floor, a few paces from the pair looking inward at my home curiously. I waltz toward them, gritting my teeth against the soreness of my injuries still healing, the gashes of a horn prevalent and obvious upon my shoulders. It is with dangerously narrowed dark eyes that I viewed the pair with horns. One, a filly, the other a stallion only a tad larger than myself. I am quite sure that I outweigh him in muscle mass, however, just upon a brush of evaluation. If this broke into violence, I would arise victorious still.

My face is taut, suspicious, and most of all pissed off. Still, who could blame me? The assault so recently upon my herd was waged by the horned cretins of the North. "If you hail from the North," I begin, my voice masculine and low, tones deadly serious. "I would turn your ass around and head home." Or I will break you.

I am not racist, but unicorns have a special place of doubt in my heart. Snakes in the grass, equipped with brutal weapons. "Otherwise, state your purpose here."

KRI the RESOLUTE</style>
MY FRIENDS, I'M ONLY FLESH AND BONE, BUT I WON'T LET YOU DIE ALONE.</style>

image by ANGEL!

Messages In This Thread
These Indifferences We Share [Joining] - by Sikeax - 09-07-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: These Indifferences We Share [Joining] - by Kri - 09-07-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: These Indifferences We Share [Joining] - by Sikeax - 09-08-2013, 05:26 PM