the Rift

We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka]

Raven Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Raven.

His muddy paws dragged along the ground as he padded his way through the dark woods. Lanterns glowed along the dirty trail that he followed. His orbs glanced around, admiring the scene that surrounded him on all four sides. Raven tilted his head up towards the moon, his glistening blue eyes dancing in the purple rays.

He looked on forward, his bracelet pacing up and down his leg as he took each step. The wind whistled and the raven feathers along the back of his neck weaved along. He smirked as he came along side of a fallen tree. His legs bent as he pounced on top of the base, walking as far up until he was at least eight feet off the ground.

Raven sat down, his rump rubbing against the bark of the tree. He looked up between the clearings of the trees, eyes locked on the full moon that hovered in the night sky. The male’s coat glimmered and sparkled at the violet shine touched his clean fur. His muzzle opened, a soft melody escaping his throat. He played it over and over, hoping someone would find him, for he didn’t accept the fact that he was alone. A nightmare took over him when no one was around.

He just hoped he could find a family, something he had been searching for a long time now. His glance came back down to the earth, searching to see if anyone had come to his need, but nothing came into view. "Hello?" His gentle voice echoed throughout the forest as he stared into the distance.

[ OOC :: Next post will be in first person and will be way better, I promise. @[Ayaka] ]

everything that kills me, makes me feel alive

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Soft small blades of grass licked the bottom of my paws as I treaded through the dark woods searching for another horse to bring back to my home. Wind stroked my pelt and laced through my sparkling brown fur like a mouse scurrying through the pure white snow. My head was held high in the air with pride and my tail was level with my body. My velvet like ears twisted back and forth to catch every little sound that was in the woods. My orange orbs studied the forest that I had come to know pretty well. This night was, so far, perfect.

Then… Something happened. A singing voice cut through the cool air like a unicorn’s horn ripping through felt. The song seemed to press down on me. I stopped listening to the song. It was a he-wolf! I was sure of that. In fact, it kind of sounded like Lupus. Tears started to build in my eyes as I started to remember about my Lupus. I remembered how much I loved him, and how he had broken my heart when he had left me flat when I had gave birth to our pup. He never even met my dear Elektra.

This wolf was not him though, I now could tell the difference in their howls. This brute’s was happier and gentler than Lupus’s gruff songs. The tear’s that almost dripped from my fiery orbs had now withered away, and I set off to go find the brute who sang.

“Hello?” I heard his voice call as I saw the lightly painted figure of him in the not so far away distance. A soft smile danced on my lips as I walked closer to the gray lupe. “Hello there. I could not help but hear your call. Do you need help in anyway?” I asked, my voice was gentle and soft as I studied his large figure. My glowing and glimmering frail frame made its way in front of him. My tail started to dance back and forth to show that I was not a threat in any way.. He was a handsome one, I’ll give him that. His eyes were a royal blue color and black stained his ears and around his eyes and on one of those muddy paws. A scar dashed across his left eye and a bracelet was dangling on one of his front paws. I had never seen anything like him. He looked strange to me, but he was, in a way, intriguing.

talkingggg

Credits

Unregistered

Raven.

I looked towards where the fae had joined me on this beautiful night. Though, I could say she much more prettier than the night itself. I jumped down from the log and up beside the gorgeous she-wolf. My ink black lips curved upward in a friendly smile as I looked into her bright yellow eyes.

"Hello ma'am. My name is Raven, might what be your name? I must say you look fascinating on this wondrous twilight." I said to the glamorous female in a gentle voice. I just couldn't take my eyes off her amazing form. I was much taller than her, but even if we were to battle, I would not tend to mess with this fae. I eyed her carefully, my glance taking in every single structure on her body.

My feathers ruffled against my back as a warming wind rushed past the fae and I. In my senses, that was a welcome, to me anyway. I smiled and nodded my white dome. "Indeed miss, I'm in need of a home, might I ask if you know any around here?" I asked her with curiosity showing in every single way it might could.

I glanced around at the forest that surrounded us two, taking all the senses that rustled in the soft wind, making sure that no danger was near. Yet, I knew that probably the two of us could take whatever the night brings along, for wolves are mighty creatures in many different ways. And they use there advantages often.

My blue orbs connected with her golden ones once again. I couldn't resist her gorgeous frame, she was so-- so attracting. I couldn't believe she didn't have all the males in the universe lined up for the honors of her love. Her graceful walk and dazzling cloak could even lure in many males, but them eyes, were the most beautiful things I had ever seen. Yet, all in one, she was beautiful nonetheless, and I loved it.

[ OOC ; Ugly post before school. x.x Sorry! @[Ayaka] ]

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered

I saw a friendly smile grow on the handsome brute’s face as he jumped off of the log that he was on. My auburn orbs met his handsome lapis gems. He began to speak and my ears flicked up. He stated his name and also said that I looked fascinating. I couldn’t help but turn my head as I blushed. It had been a long time since someone had called me that. Ever since Lupus had been here to be exact. My mind cringed as I thought about the white coated he-wolf.

“ It is a pleasure to meet you, Raven. I am Ayaka. And thank you. You are handsome yourself.” I said with a gentle smile. My orbs of fire caught his royal blue eyes once again. My pelt illuminated the area around us, making it able for me to observe his appearance. The moonlight made his grey pelt shine with a bit of violet the starry night. My nostrils widened as I took in a breath of the pine scented air to capture the scent of the charming nimbus lupe. A breeze shuffled through the night making the small blades of grass quiver the branches and leaves of trees shake and rattle. The wind streaked through my light ginger pelt.

"Indeed miss, I'm in need of a home, might I ask if you know any around here?" The brute asked. I smiled as my mind went wondering to my beloved home, the Dragon’s Throat. From the sands that wiggle between your paws to the fresh breezes that cool the hot air , that place was perfect. At least it was for me. There were other herds too though, but I was sure that if the brute followed me back to the desert, he would love his home.

“There are many homes around here. Four to be exact. But I may have to warn you. The homes here are led and inhabited by horses, though they do allow our kind to join. Up north, there is the Aurora Basin. That is a herd strictly for unicorns only. Further down north and to the east is the Windtossed Foothills also known as the Grey. They are a herd full of mercenaries. West is the World’s Edge, which is a herd of peace. Lastly, my home is The Dragon’s Throat, which is down south. We are more of a militant herd.” I raised my head higher with pride as I announced my own home. My voice was like sweet honey. I glanced away from the brute and into the deep forest. My eyes scanned the countless amounts of trees. I then gazed back at him, my white lined lips opening once again. “Do any of those homes interest you? If not, you can always choose to continue on as an outcast.”

talkingggg

Credits

@[Raven]

Unregistered

Raven.

I chuckled as she called me handsome. It had been some time since anyone had ever called me that but I was rather pleased hear it come from a fae such like herself. The wind blew and my dreamy coat went along with it, rustling around. I turned my head away, so the wind wouldn't bother my eyes, but just as I turned around, my nose caught linked with her own.

I jumped back, realizing what I had done. "Sorry ma'am Ayaka!" I blushed slightly as I turned and jumped back up on my log, feeling really embarrassed. What had I done? Did I really just do that to the poor fae? What if she already has a man to call her own? And I just almost kissed her? Oh no, that can never be good.

As she rumbled on about the herd lands, filled with horses, I was rather pleased to know that I would be surrounded by mighty equines and I wouldn't have to fend for myself all the time. Though I like battling, it was rather tiring and I got worn out quickly.

One of the herds made my harks perk up immediately, the Dragon's Throat. I smirked and looked down at the beautiful fae. My black lips started pouring out words as I smirked in agreement. "The Dragon's Throat sounds magnificent to me. Would you mind leading me miss Ayaka?" I smiled and flew down, walking out in front then looking back at her.

[ OOC ; Dreamy Wolfie! o.O @[Ayaka] ]