the Rift

[OPEN] The Price of a Life [Onni, Open]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

It did not take long for her call to be answered, surprisingly from behind. Kahlua's ears swiveled backwards as she heard her name fill the strange silence of the desert. The forest of the Edge there were always sounds- birds chirping, trees swaying, ocean waves lapping and small mammals scurrying about. Though the quieter atmosphere here was not unnerving or upsetting, it was strange. Kahlua did not remember feeling this way on her first trip here- perhaps she had not been so used to the Edge them. Turning her head to look behind her, she found the source of the familiar voice moving under the moon's light. What brings you south, friend,” Onni finished and Kahlua nodded her head deeply in greeting. She was glad to see the mare again, it had been too long.

“Onni, my friend, it is good to see you,” she said with a smile. For a moment she ignored the question, falling silent as she tried to figure out what to say. In the end, she came up with nothing more eloquent than what was obvious. “You saved my life. I came to thank you. I should have then...” She trailed off, not wanting to admit to the open air she was a coward and that she had run off into the brush to sulk after bruising herself so badly in an attempt to attack the monstrosity. Still, as she was no secret keeper, the words came out soon enough. “I got hurt scared and ran off... I suppose you were right about the monsters in the darkness. You'll have to forgive me for ever doubting you.” She laughed then, her odd habit used as a form of a security blanket.

Well met sister, another voice came upon the moonlit gathering and Kahlua shuddered, ears dropping back suddenly. She was not certain it was him until she looked upon him, but when she caught sight of his form she shrunk back. Taking a step closer to Onni, Kahlua eyed the stallion with annoyance. He would not leave her be, it seemed. Helovia's Heart, then Threshold, and now Throat. Wherever she was, he was there too. And though his voice was kindly, she could not help but feel her agitation shaping her words. “Sir,” she began as she had every time. “If you have come back to make good on your offer of death, I assure you for a second time, I do not wish it.” Her words were restrained. She did not desire to seem rude in front of Onni, but she could not help feeling like this plague of a stallion needed to stay out of her life.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Kahlua - 09-07-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Onni - 09-08-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Midas - 09-10-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Kahlua - 09-11-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Onni - 09-18-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Midas - 09-22-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Kahlua - 09-22-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Onni - 10-05-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Midas - 10-14-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Kahlua - 10-17-2013, 06:12 PM