the Rift

[OPEN] The Price of a Life [Onni, Open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

She shrank from me, withdrew inside herself. My smile slipped away into a frustrated frown, a foreign feeling of concern and confusion spread throughout my manner. Golden pools turn to Onni for a possible explanation, maybe Onni would know why this was happening. The patched Edge lass seemed to fancy our tender healer. My Physician apparently had nothing to give, only a name and explanation of location. Both of which I had gathered from a previous meeting. Fina chirped encouragement, feeling my confusion through our bond.

“Sir,” Kahlua said, immediately my posture shifted to regard our scared friend. Lips wanted to give way, defend myself, right this obvious misunderstanding. Before they could move to counter her outward display of fear—said lass spoke first, “If you have come back to make good of your offer of death, I assure you for a second time, I do not wish it.” Surprise tightened and raised the brows upon my face. Ears leaned back, though they did not fall. It wasn’t easy to shock one such as myself. It struck me, stiffened this body—my lips flopped apart but for a moment nothing came out. All I could do was stare at this woman; a woman I had only met once or twice before at most. Apparently though, someone who wore my face had influenced her in an entirely different way.

Onni interjected in my defense, her voice snapped my mind out of whatever place it had sunk to. Softly I responded to these allegations, staring straight at the girl with an unflinching gaze, knowing that this wrong would be easy enough to sort out if only she would believe me, “I am not who said those things to you, upon my family I swear it. Upon my father I swear it.” It was hard to tell if she would believe me, “This beast who said such things? He wore my face?”

Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Kahlua - 09-07-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Onni - 09-08-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Midas - 09-10-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Kahlua - 09-11-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Onni - 09-18-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Midas - 09-22-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Kahlua - 09-22-2013, 12:25 PM
RE: The Price of a Life [Onni, Open] - by Onni - 10-05-2013, 01:58 PM