the Rift

Dreamseller [OPEN]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 Midas</style>

I see your scars
and I count the lines between

More people had come into the Threshold lately, clamoring for homes. For a chance at a new life. Many traveled long distances from outlying territories. Their hooves marking soil and air with tales of woe or delight. Anxious teens ready to prove their wit in battle and might against the world. Elder mares and Stallions seeking a final resting place. Young couples and singles ready for a change, some grieving over lost loved ones, others traveling in search of purpose and love.

I walked these paths often, searching for the souls that need sanctuary. The ones often forgotten. My bottomless eyes scan the dark tresses of timber. They had grown accustomed to the lack of light, moonglow bright enough to glimmer through the canopy was often our only source of guidance. Celestial flora shone brightly here and there, trees with silver orbs off little comfort. Other than that…our home was blanketed in total darkness. As it had been since Frostfall.

Scents brought by a strong Northern breeze tickles my senses, most of them unfamiliar but promising at least. I trailed one until the trees broke apart with the hint of a clearing coming into sight. A Pegasus, dipped in a strong mocha color was resting in said glade. That tone reminded me of a certain female that lead our clan. Kri. The little lad was short, yet muscled enough to not appear an adolescent. I forced a smile to lift both corners and pushed ahead at a walk to close the space between us. “Good eve Brother,” polite enough to set the mood, yet open-ended enough to grant him room for conversation or rebuff my intentions.

Image by: Sei
Table by: Brit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-08-2013, 04:57 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-08-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-09-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-10-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-10-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-12-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-13-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-13-2013, 06:56 PM