the Rift

Dreamseller [OPEN]

Amor Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I walked around looking for better patches of grass, and ate some here and there. I looked around and saw something move in the tall grass between the trees. I jumped up and shook my mane, though I knew it was just a leaf. I just wanted something to do. Someone to play with.

I thought of my old herd again. I didn't really have any friends, but the other horses were fine playing with me. I found some good grass and started eating again. While I was eating a fly was getting near me, and I tried to slash it away with my tail, but it wouldn't go away. It started to annoy me, then agitate me. I made some biting movements to it, it didn't leave. So I just let it come to me.

I started eating again, when I heard something. I brought my head up and listened. It became louder and started to sound like hoofsteps. I was hoping to see a horse, just as young as me, not willing to fight, but still, I wanted to annoy someone pretty bad. I snorted, when the hoofsteps got ouder. I sensed someone. Obviously a stallion. I started eating grass again, so I didn't look as desperate as I was. Would I be able to join a herd after having a good talk with someone? The hoofs came closer and closer, and then they stopped. “Good eve Brother,” I heard a polite voice say. I lifted my head up. I was facing a strong looking winged stallion. "Hello," I said, hoping to not have seemed too uninterested. I saw the smile the stallion was pulling. Obviously a forced smile, but it was a smile.

Messages In This Thread
Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-08-2013, 04:57 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-08-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-09-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-10-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-10-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-12-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-13-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-13-2013, 06:56 PM