the Rift

Dreamseller [OPEN]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 Midas</style>

I see your scars
and I count the lines between

The boy seemed promising enough; or at least he didn’t step on any toes within the first few seconds of seeing me. When comparing others that traveled through the territory, being polite seemed to be an accomplishment for many. He glanced at me with mild interest and responded to my greeting without fancy frill. Straightforward. I could handle that. Smiling a little kinder, I took a moment to do a subtle scan of his smallish build; it had been taught more than once that size wasn’t something to take into account alone. Many of the Throat were of shorter stature when coupled next to basin folk—but it was often said that a dragon had more heart. “It’s an honor to meet you Sir, I’m Midas.” After a pause I asked, “You are a Nomad? I don’t believe I’ve ever seen you before.”

Hopefully the attempt at light conversation wouldn’t be rebuked. If the stranger would only open up—thus making my life easier, because when it came down to seeing if said pony figure would be suitable for my clan I had to know who it was that trailed me home. Far too often our home took in travelers that used the Throat as a pit stop—vanishing before even claiming a duty for compensation. It was rude, but expected. Freeloaders, my Da called them. Good for nothings that wouldn’t work, but would eat the same as a Soldier who patrolled from dawn till dusk. Ma always chided him, being the more gracious one—she saw the potential in people.

Image by: Sei
Table by: Brit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-08-2013, 04:57 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-08-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-09-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-10-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-10-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-12-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-13-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-13-2013, 06:56 PM