the Rift

Dreamseller [OPEN]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 Midas</style>

I see your scars
and I count the lines between

“I’m Amor,” he said in that same simple, straightforward manner of speaking. “I flew a day and got here.” Interestingly short and transparent, I mused quietly to myself. In a way, he reminded me of Guacho—a tiny, unadorned Guacho. The sheer frivolous of the idea had me repressing a chuckle that would have been out of place for our conversation. Instead I turned my mind toward where this little lad might be from, surely he hadn’t flown very far then, or else was rather swift of wing to have arrived in Helovia’s Threshold from the outlands in a single day. Smiling all the same I decided to not push the subject further than perhaps Amor might be comfortable going. The man seemed to be a creature of few words despite having friendly demeanor. “I’m just looking for a herd to stay with,” a careful but considerate nod followed his words.

With an ever helpful and understanding bearing to the situation I replied, “I’m pleased to hear that your travels fared well enough to find yourself here," graciously my head fell from its high held position and bent humbly forward. Warmly I added, “I hail from Dragon’s Throat, you would be welcomed there.” Cera was waiting back home, he had grown antsy over the last few weeks—restless almost. Fina stayed near him in the skies, her eyes watching him while mine where away. Though he wasn’t a child any longer, I feared for that adolescent spirit. A hot mind could cause more trouble when set to flame.

Image by: Sei
Table by: Brit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-08-2013, 04:57 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-08-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-09-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-10-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-10-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-12-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-13-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-13-2013, 06:56 PM