the Rift

Dreamseller [OPEN]

Amor Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"I'm pleased to hear that your travels fared well enough to find yourself here." I thought about that sentence one second. Fancy, I thought. Now it was my turn to smile. "I hail from Dragon's Throat, you would be welcomed there."

I looked at Midas one second like he was out of his mind. Who would take me? But then my feelings changed. He would like me in Dragon's Throat. I started looking happy again. Really happy. I started thinking. What would the girls look like? Would there be any other guys just as playful as me? But hell, who cared? I found a herd. "I would?" I asked, less confident again. "I mean, I'd love to go there!" I love my life, I thought. I love my life and it will never change. I thought of my old herd again. My previous herd. I thought of that, full of happiness. I wondered what this herd looked like. Lots of pegasus, that would kinda declare some things, but if that wasn't the thing, I'd have no idea what was. "I'd love to," I repeated."Yes." But still. When I'd meet the other horses, would a rain of love gonna be falling down on me, or am I gonna be burned with the oh so hot flames of hate? I had no idea, and why worry about something you don't know?

Messages In This Thread
Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-08-2013, 04:57 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-08-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-09-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-10-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-10-2013, 02:30 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-12-2013, 01:57 PM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Amor - 09-13-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: Dreamseller [OPEN] - by Midas - 09-13-2013, 06:56 PM