the Rift

Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN]

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: top_zps861bfa6d.png]
if it ain't lightening yet
it's either coming or you're in the eye of it

I was never one to pressure someone into something and I knew just how stressful it could be if one was shrouded by hawks trying to take you home. Of course in this case, it was horses... equines... unicorns, pegasi, whatever else you wished to serve yourself with.

And when a stallion, cloaked in night all over his body, emerged as well, my eyebrow raised and my warm eyes were then directed at him. It was in this moment that I noticed a flying, green creature with him... was that indeed a dragon? Something that I had only heard about? It shocked me, yes, and my head turned sideways as I looked on.

I gave a subtle nod at his own introduction then turned my black head to Harmony. My white speckled body rippled as my muscles shivered with a short spasm and my inky black head was then turned back to Brisa, my blue eyes looking into her own wide and scared ones... even her body language gave off a sense of uneasiness and extreme nervousness.

As Harmony mentioned my own group, a grin grew upon my own maw and with that, I gave off another subtle nod, sky blue irises shifting back to Brisa "A pleasure to meet you, Brisa. You seek a home and friends. You are not the first, nor will you be the last, to pass through here with those same intentions, more or less. And we," I paused and indicated myself, Harmony, and Destrier Will not be the last to pass through here to offer you that or others. Like Harmony said, you are located in the Threshold and within it, many newcomers of Helovia pass through here and creatures like ourselves come to seek them out and offer them a home. To recruit to our own rankings basically.

Destrier offers a solid home located in one spot, never moving. I do not have any experience within the Edge nor about it so I am not one to speak ill of it... nor am I one to speak fondly, either, however. I offer a version of a home, you see. We are outcasts that migrate the world with the seasons, docking in one place accordingly. We go south to escape the cold and go north to escape blazing heat. We have no set place and more or less call the entire world our home. As for the Assassins, I think they also dock in one place?"

I looked to Harmony for a verification on that, my warm and calming voice smoothly halting to permeate the air.

@[Harmony] @[Brisa]

[Image: bottom_zps64cd02f6.png]Images used are posted so many times, I couldn't find credits.

Messages In This Thread
Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-08-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-09-2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Adalaide - 09-09-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-09-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Adalaide - 09-10-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Falling Through The Cracks [OPEN] - by Brisa - 09-11-2013, 01:06 AM