Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
We Talked
Together Sharpening a Knife
Like Killing Partners for a Life
Hey, We can Hide the Bodies on the Ride Home
Every step filled her with nothing but uncertainty. Ebonite hooves kicked up rocks and clods of dirt, and Rhiannon was helpless to do anything but be enthralled by everything. For her entire life she had lived in northern lands of the Basin, surrounded by both the natural chill of the land, and the natural chill that resided within its inhabitants. Idiots had come and go, searching for a home with them, calling themselves 'superior'... The thought caused the brindled youth to snort harshly, two-toned eyes scanning her surroundings.

She had traveled south from the Basin, and although she hadn't quite reached the bottom of the mountains, it was considerably warmer here, in these plains that were so close to the heavens.

Grasses stood tall and lush in this land, far taller than she had ever seen before in her short life, the soil beneath her hooves soft and squishy in a way that was entirely different than the crunch of snow. The moon hung high and bright in the heavens, stars twinkling in the black blanket of the sky, and despite the fact that it was beautiful, Nonnie felt she missed the comforting blanket that was the aurora borealis. The multi-colored lights had danced for her upon the night of her birth, and she felt connected with them, dare she say... So when the darkness had fallen upon her home, robbing the lights from the sky for a time being, she had been heartbroken, resorting to hide in her father's favored cave with her face buried stubbornly in Talbot's fur.

Speaking of...

At her side, the young Hellhound pup traversed alongside his master's daughter, ears perked and tongue lolling from the corners of his maw. The two were rarely apart, unless Crowley had called for the Hound's assistance instead of ordering him to guard the explorative filly. That was fine for Rhiannon. She loved Talbot very much, as the two oftentimes played, and the Hound always ensured that she was safe. In times like this, where Nonnie had ventured to unknown lands, well... She knew that she would be safe with Talbot.

Tiny hooves kicked upwards off the ground as Rhiannon moved swiftly into a canter, pushing her lanky, yet ever-growing frame through the tall grasses. Giggles escaped her dark lips, silver and gold eyes twinkling merrily like the stars above her tiny crowns. "Come Talbot!" She cried over her shoulder, mane flapping in the wind as she darted from the Hellhound's side, "Chase me!"

The young hound gave a keening whine, his tail wagging to and fro before a yip! escaped him. With a slight shake of his hind-end, the chase was on. Hooves and paws raced across the meadow, each of them hiding in the tall grass, tackling one another in play wrestling, and Rhiannon felt her worries of this new place slip away the more she laughed and giggled. Talbot, however, remained vigilant, knowing the tongue-lashing he would receive from the Weaver should his precious daughter be harmed.

[ooc: This is Nonnie's first time away from the Basin. :3 I'm hoping to get her out there and meet some Equine/Pegasus. Have either? Feel free to join! *Has permission from Dingo to use Talbot in this thread*]

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

I trotted beside Sameira, my gait smooth and even. Sameira's tongue was rolled out, and her dual eyes are wandering. I look down at her as we go along down a beaten path in the Fields. Sameira halts all of a sudden, puffing out her chest and perking her ears. I look over at her, confused. The last time she had done this there was a rabbit nearby. Was there another one somewhere? I peered around but saw nothing. In the distance I heard a child's shout, but that was all. I watch as Sameira shoots into the tall grass, her tiny frame vanishing. I frowned, racing after her.

"Sameira!" I call her name, my high voice hitting the air. Sameira was barking like never before. I opened my wings, letting air catch me. I tried to concentrate, trying to keep myself steady. I remained only a few feet, but I was high enough to peek my head above the grass. There I spotted Sameira, our bond tugging me towards her. I spotted a filly a little older then me being chased by another pup, similar to Sameira. I frowned as I watched Sameira chase the pup. It was another Hellhound she was after, one who looked to be playfully chasing the brindled filly. I swept down nearby, rolling in the grass. My landing needed to be worked on for sure, my legs were too weak to slow me from hurdling out of the sky. I jumped onto my hooves, screaming Sameira's name at the top of my lungs.

After several minutes, I lost the filly and her dog. Sameira raced towards me, her tongue lolled out. I looked down at her, a frown on my face. She looked at me with big guilty eyes, her pink tongue having been sucked into her mouth. Sameira looked away from my burning amber eyes, and I didn't speak to her as I headed towards the general direction of the filly and her dog. I spotted them, and raced after them. I stood a few feet from them, hoping they would stop so I could apologize for the trouble. I kept Sameira close with a mental leash, one that I was holding onto tightly. I would not let her go, for fear that she would try to attack the two innocents. That was my job.
"words words words"
Image Credits