the Rift

[OPEN] Keep Your Enemies Closer [Vertigon, Acceptance]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
we'll raise ourselves up, thanks for nothing at all, so up off the ground
She was uncertain. She didn't feel comfortable. Everything was changing! She couldn't deal with all this change. She wanted some sort of baseline to start to get used to all of this. She wanted to be wrapped up under Quil's wing and to be told that this wolf was not going to cause her any trouble. But, she would not allow him to lose any of sleep. She would not allow him to have to worry about her all the time.

Now was the time to be strong again. So, she asked Kahlua who this was. A smile rested on the painted mare's face, saying that she had met him in the Threshold asking for a home and then granting her his name. Res shuffled her feet uncertainly. So, he was not her companion. This was going to make matters a little bit trickier.

A pleasure to meet her, sorry if he had started her. Looks being daunting. That was an understatement. He flicks his tail over his paw before tilting his head toward Kahlua and confirming her story. If deemed worthy. Fine. He had manners. Maybe she could survive with him. It still did nothing much to calm her down anymore. "Resplendence, you may call me Resplendence," she offered, attempting to lighten the air a little. "I, unfortunately, cannot be the one to say whether you are deemed worthy or not. I am not of a high enough rank. But, if you keep the manners I don't see why one wouldn't allow you in." She explained, shifting her weight a little, muscles trembling ever so slightly. Her orbs glanced back up to Kahlua, still unsure of the entire situation.

284 words
it sucks ._.
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keep Your Enemies Closer [Vertigon, Acceptance] - by Vertigon - 09-10-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: Keep Your Enemies Closer [Vertigon, Acceptance] - by Vertigon - 09-12-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: Keep Your Enemies Closer [Vertigon, Acceptance] - by Vertigon - 09-20-2013, 05:38 AM
RE: Keep Your Enemies Closer [Vertigon, Acceptance] - by Vertigon - 10-21-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Keep Your Enemies Closer [Vertigon, Acceptance] - by Resplendence - 09-15-2013, 09:10 PM