the Rift

[OPEN] Keep Your Enemies Closer [Vertigon, Acceptance]

Hellena Posts: 64
World's Edge Seer
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 26 Buff: NOVICE
Whit
It was intriguing to watch the dynamic of a predator amongst us, conversing in a civilised manner. The Edge and Qian welcomed sentient creatures of all shapes and sizes - as long as their souls believed in the same core values, that of equality, and justice. My gaze looked to Kahlua, my smile tilting as she introduced the canine who stood before us. I wondered just how much she had explained of the World's Edge to him. However, I trusted her enough to have brought only the finest to the borders - not everyone earned themselves an invitation, those who did usually were accepted and welcomed. The shivering mare by my side seemed to find some comfort as her warm skin pressed against my own - I felt for her, but I was more used to the strange that Helovia offered us, more understanding of the violent nature these lands seemed to draw out of even the most innocent of beings.

My gaze flicked to the wolf as he spoke, a single brow raising at his comment. "Indeed, we have many strong Protectors and other dedicated members more than willing to ensure the safety of the family which resides here." I confirmed for him, my posture shifting slightly - I did not take a step, for I did not wish to separate myself from the mistily decorated Resplendence, but I did lean somewhat closer to the canine. I showed no fear, for I held none within myself. I could turn to mist at will, I held a horn upon my brow, and I had some faith that this brute was not like most other predatory beings - he had self control. "Tell me Sir, are you interested in joining our ranks, and lending your teeth, claws and cunning to the cause of defending our home?" I asked him directly now, unwilling to dance around the subject any longer. Would he join us? Was he willing to commit to the cause of the Qian?

[ Sorry for the wait! ]
@[Kahlua]

bg - table

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keep Your Enemies Closer [Vertigon, Acceptance] - by Vertigon - 09-10-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: Keep Your Enemies Closer [Vertigon, Acceptance] - by Vertigon - 09-12-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: Keep Your Enemies Closer [Vertigon, Acceptance] - by Vertigon - 09-20-2013, 05:38 AM
RE: Keep Your Enemies Closer [Vertigon, Acceptance] - by Vertigon - 10-21-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Keep Your Enemies Closer [Vertigon, Acceptance] - by Hellena - 10-01-2013, 06:33 AM