Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle

CIRCUTA
</style>

my blood is singing with your voice
i want to pour it out

Blood. The dark one did not oppose it. She adored Death as one may a lover, she felt drawn towards its mystery and beckoned to do it's work.
But this was not blood drawn for death, this was blood drawn for life, and it littered the ground near her dainty hooves. She almost grimaced. The foal that came forth from the mare was large, larger then the foals she had seen birthed back at home, with delicate bodices and sleek appearances. Then again, she had been drawn away before the foal was actually fully birthed into the world, and she had not seen many births, as again, she wrote across her mental pages.

She did not grow too close to the foal, again, her job was done here, and she would leave soon. But she felt a lingering wish to make sure the
newborn and her mother remained safe. The stallion she was not so concerned about, he could take care of himself.
With glee, however, she saw that the foal had the bump on the forehead of a unicorn. A pure beast, she mused,
with unpure lines. Ah, well. It was at least horned.
It was lovely, too, she supposed, for a foal. It was golden, it's pillars fading into black.
It was flame kissed, for it's apparel held markings, white fire.
This was Apollo, birthed from Leto and Zeus.
She hesitated as the mare's windows closed with exhaustion.
The night lady needed to leave.

And then came the Golden Queen, a beast of a dragon that made her spine shiver.
A fearful respect was surely to be expected. Her hues were of the precious material, not so unlike
the child, her voice cried mighty above the lands as if she owned the roots of the forest
themselves. Her scales caught the dim light of the moon and reflected it outwards,
large gems that adorned her apparel.
The golden queen landed, by far the largest drake she had seen.

Molten lava gazed at them, intelligent orbs that held much more then the drakes she had just seen.
Her voice was powerful, a rumble.
Was her voice sympathetic?

She seemed to realize it was her turn to speak, as the brute finished his lines.

The dark one bowed her head in acknowledgment of the golden queen,
but raised her indigo orbs, and gazed with a firm, respectful stare into the
molten cores.
She could feel Zeus' eyes upon her, but she did not allow her
smooth tones to falter as they fell from her maw.

"Golden Queen, I mean no harm in my appearances. I am fairly new to these lands and was merely wandering in hopes of solitude, with no offence meant.
I enjoy the silent company of the wind, as I am sure you can understand.
"
She paused, allowing her words to hum softly as she gazed back towards the small newborn.
"I was to leave soon, but I heard the distress of Leto, and came to investigate her cries. I found her being attacked by drakes who wished
to tear the life of the child from her womb. In response, I defended her misfortune and helped drive the drakes off. I stayed in case I was needed further..
"
A trail off of words, she didn't wish to speak so much at one time. It made her throat feel odd, she liked to speak but a few lyrics per request.

"I seek not to bother you, but simply to ensure safety of the child and her mother during a fragile time. I will take my leave quite soon, for I believe most of my purpose is done here."
But what she didn't mention is that she did not know this Goddess and was still concerned for the safety of the family here. They wished to join Edge?
She would most hopefully be able to stay long enough to ensure they would be in the company of a full family.

@[Azzaron] @[Delinne] @[Mirage]

Messages In This Thread
Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Delinne - 09-09-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by NPC - 09-10-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Azzaron - 09-10-2013, 06:03 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Circuta - 09-10-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Delinne - 09-11-2013, 12:07 AM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by NPC - 09-11-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Azzaron - 09-15-2013, 01:16 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Circuta - 09-15-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Delinne - 09-16-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: Silverflames [BIRTH] - by Mirage - 09-16-2013, 07:02 PM