the Rift

[PRIVATE] High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj]

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit

Kaj</style>

everything on the earth has a purpose...

every disease an herb to cure it...

and every person a mission

Like a transfixed doll she stared at him, blinking her big eyes and jumping, startled, when he came closer to her side. Dipping his cranium in shamed apology, he murmured out to try and rectify that which he had done wrong. "I am sorry, miss, I did not mean to startle you." He stilled all movement respectfully, wanting to make her feel as comfortable as possible in his presence. Even though they had just met. However once she seemed to grow more aware of his presence not being a mirage, her frame moved closer to him invitingly, and he took a few steps towards her in return; careful to keep the proximity in the boundaries of what was respectable in the presence of a newly met lady. Best not to seem like some promiscuous, careless fool thinking only on instinct and pleasure. He would treat her like the lady she was.

Flushing politely under her crooning praise, he turned his head slightly away almost shyly, though more humble than anything. "Thank you, miss. Though I only treat you with the respect you deserve, I should not be praised for something all others should do." Then again he'd met quite a few...unpleasant souls in Helovia, perhaps this stranger had only ventured across those of sour dispositions. The thought saddened him.

Her irises were painted in the style of autumn, rich pumpkin and cinnamon all rolled into one. With the flick of her gaze to his she declared her name, and Kaj smiled once more. "Yuri? It is a beautiful name befitting it's owner. A pleasure, miss Yuri." A large wing was swept elegantly across his chest, foreleg extending in a bow of greeting. To others it may be seen as overkill, but to him it was how he'd been raised.

Rose lips moved towards his own pale golden muzzle, and he blinked at her in surprise in his oblivious nature, but smiled warmly and accepted the touch, brushing their noses together and giving a soft chuckle. Maybe there were others like him in this land after all? Souls who were just as comfortable and familiar with physical kinship? "No dear, perhaps not the strongest, but I did have to battle to claim it in a tournament against my brethren. So, in a way yes." Amused by the somewhat confusing explanation he'd given, he shot her another crooked, endearing smile and hoped she'd understood.

Credit

Messages In This Thread
High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Yuri - 09-11-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Kaj - 09-13-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Yuri - 09-13-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Kaj - 09-24-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Yuri - 09-25-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: High Dive into Frozen Waves [Kaj] - by Kaj - 09-28-2013, 03:19 PM