the Rift

[OPEN] Purify

Felix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

PURIFY

dark clouds will gather me

A stranger nickered back and his ears pricked, lazy eyes scanning the perfect white body of the mare with a lopsided grin. She didn't seem to look over, instead moving toward the waters edge. He didn't bother her, instead settling to admire her physique from afar. She was shorter than himself, her frame dainty and pearl white. The only mark that flawed the otherwise pristine pelt was a bird shaped marking upon her flank. He almost didn't see it - its faint silver was masked under the cover of darkness and barely showed upon the equally colourless body. She smiled, glancing toward his twin, she seemed to have drifted to sleep a short distance away. No matter. Tess never had been interested in mares, or so it seemed. He had no interest in anyone, trapped as he was in his tiny world of just himself and his brother. It was hard, sometimes, being a twin. Other people came second best to their genetic clone.

Felix made time for others, unlike the younger sibling, though, so when the mare began to inch her way toward him, he nickered again kindly as she spoke meekly. She seemed somewhat nervous. He smiled up toward her face, but as his mismatched eyes met hers, his smile faded slightly.

Her eyes were light blue, which in itself was nothing unusual, yet they seemed glassed over. Her eyes did not seem to see him. It reminded him of Tess when he blacked out, forgetting his own identity, yet he assumed she was still in control of herself. The sheepish way she inched toward him brought the smile back, and he clambered to his feet. "Hello, he said quietly, lowering his head respectfully, though he suspected she did not see. Was she blind, or was he being presumptive? It was dark, maybe his eyes were being tricked by the low light? "I am Felix. I'm new around here. May I ask your name?" He asked, letting his eyes drift over her slender frame. She was beautiful. He couldn't not gawp.

speech speech speech speech speech
tess tess tess tess speech

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Purify - by Felix - 09-13-2013, 12:34 PM
RE: Purify - by Rasta - 09-15-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: Purify - by Felix - 09-18-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Purify - by Rasta - 10-05-2013, 10:25 PM