the Rift

What lies in my Path

Cadence Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Cadence stumbled through the trees, tiring now that the cold was gone and the heat had come again. Her wings were folded neatly at her sides, and she was in fine condition, but she didn't enjoy the warmth at all. She found a little path, probably made by some creature, and started walking with light steps. After some time, a sound weaved it's way through the standstill wood, and into Cadence's area. She stopped dead, her feet trembling. Then she remembered that she was not in danger. As she started walking on, she got excited about another living creature, and rose to a trot. Her lungs started working again, then complained, but the wide-eyed and perky-eared creature trotting through the woods did not stop. Her ice-gray coat was starting an ambitious collection of dirt and a little sweat; her mane and tail decided on twigs instead.

Cadence trotted on, her ears ready for another noise, and then stopped in front a boulder. No matter, I'll just go over it. She spread her beautiful white-feathered appendages and her hind legs slung her up into the air. Cadence rose her grey muzzle into the sky, and curled her front legs up under her. She landed on the other side with a thud, and moved on at a canter.

As a red blot came clear through the trees, Cadence made it out as a chestnut, making it's way through the woods. "Hello. I don't know if you're in need of a companion in your travels. I'm Cadence, and I have been alone for some time now. May I walk with you?" Cadence's bird-like trill echoed through the space, making a squirrel scuttle up a wide Oak.

Messages In This Thread
What lies in my Path - by Jade - 09-13-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Cadence - 09-14-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Apollo - 09-15-2013, 05:58 AM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Jade - 09-15-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Cadence - 09-16-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Apollo - 09-17-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Jade - 09-18-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Cadence - 09-20-2013, 10:17 PM