the Rift

What lies in my Path

Cadence Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Cadence swished her tail in slight surprise and annoyance at all the things happening at once- the other mare introducing herself, then a unicorn appearing from the dense trees. "Oh, hello. I think that I do have a question, if you would oblige. I was wondering, is there a land where many Pegasi roam like myself? Possibly a place to settle down, reside? I have been wandering for quite some time, and it can be tiring." Cadence tended to either let her words flow or box herself up into silence when new creatures were introduced to her life, and this time, she had made her choice. She glanced around, noting the warmth in the air with no source. The glowing trees here and there surprised her, and she momentarily pondered on this. Cadence knew night existed, of course, but it usually stayed in its territory of dusk to dawn. It was not either of those. "I'm sorry, before we decide on living here; may I ask why the land is lit with only the trees and the stars? It does not make any sense."

Cadence's question seemed to float into the lukewarm air, dancing in the space, deciding which ears to flatter with her beautiful tone. Life brought you many things, but beauty was one thing that both was and was not brought. Cadence really wasn't sure of the idea of a dark, haunting world, so she tried to sing-song her way into even a flicker of hope. Now seemed the perfect time for that flicker to burn, for the tweet coming from the bird-like mare to pick up the dead feeling and toss it somewhere else. The ice-grey mare now processed the other Pegasus's greeting. Jade. Like the gemstone. It seemed uncanny that not only was the darkness was greeting Cadence in her search for a home, but also a darkly-colored paint. The gemstone mare seemed to help that flame flicker along, give it a gleam. Now it just needed to spark.

[OOC: Oh, thank you! Sorry for any mentions of sun in my previous post. And thanks for the info on the plot! Sorry for the delayed post everyone.]

Messages In This Thread
What lies in my Path - by Jade - 09-13-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Cadence - 09-14-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Apollo - 09-15-2013, 05:58 AM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Jade - 09-15-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Cadence - 09-16-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Apollo - 09-17-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Jade - 09-18-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Cadence - 09-20-2013, 10:17 PM