the Rift

What lies in my Path

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
A P O L L O

And how can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
Both of the mares seemed genuinely surprised to see him and Apollo couldn't help but pause and simply chuckle. They both seemed rather innocent creatures, but Apollo knew as well as anyone that they could be something else entirely beneath the surface. Sucking in a deep breath, the stallion held onto his breath for a few moments and then let it out slowly, evenly.

"It is wonderful to meet you, Jade," he said respectfully to the chestnut beauty, head dipping low towards her and offering her a kind, welcoming smile. Turning his head to survey the pale Pegasus, Apollo offered her a head dip and a bow as well. "And you, as well. To answer both of your questions, yes, there are herds here. There are four herds in the land of Helovia."

Lifting his head, Apollo continued to speak, his soft, honey-brown eyes turning from Cadence to Jade, then back again. "Far north from here is the Aurora Basin, but I wouldn't suggest for you two to go and venture there. That herd is filled with bitterness towards any species who do no have horns upon their brows. A few of their ranks and numbers are welcoming to non unicorns, but..." Giving his shoulder a good roll to imitate a shrug, the black and white overo continued. "To the south is the Dragon's Throat. Many Pegasi reside there, but not everyone is graced with wings. To the east is the World's Edge herd, a find land that welcomes all breeds and creeds." Sucking in a last breath, the Merciful went on with a toss of his head, the smile upon his dark lips jovial an welcoming. "Then there is my herd, which isn't terribly far from here. I am Chief of the Windtossed Foothills, a mountainous region that is rich with food and water, and plenty of space to stretch your legs... Or your wings."

Apollo gave another chuckle and slowlly shook his head, the ebony tresses of his mane swaying slightly. Shifting his weight, Apollo stood, and turned his orbs on Cadence. The gentle smile that was strewn upon his lips dropped, and a sad sigh released itself from his nostrils, ears tipping back slightly.

"I do not understand the intricate details as to why exactly our land has been plagued by darkness... It has been this way for a very long time now. All I can tell you is that something is wrong, and our four Gods have gone to fix whatever has happened. The Goddess of the Moon has returned, I believe, which has granted us the moon and stars in the sky... And I'm beginning to believe that the God of the Earth ha returned as well." Here, Apollo tilted his head upwards and indicated towards the trees above them, which grew lush with leaves and foliage despite the dark sky. "The trees and plants across the land have healed and thrived. One by one our Gods are coming home... And soon, I hope, everything will be right again."

Clearing his throat, the Merciful grew quiet to allow them both some time to take in everything that he had said. Surely it was a lot to digest.

"If either of you are searching for a place to call home... Then allow me to extend an invitation to you, to follow me to my herd in the Foothills."

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
What lies in my Path - by Jade - 09-13-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Cadence - 09-14-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Apollo - 09-15-2013, 05:58 AM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Jade - 09-15-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Cadence - 09-16-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Apollo - 09-17-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Jade - 09-18-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Cadence - 09-20-2013, 10:17 PM