the Rift

What lies in my Path

Jade Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Jade looked from one equine to the next. The moonlight shining on them made them look slightly silver. Though she was tired from traveling, and flying for miles and miles, her heart raced with excitement at finally meeting this two. It was nice to finally have people to talk to at last. She smiled respectfully at Apollo as he told her it was nice to meet her. She listened intently as he explained about the four herd lands. She knew for sure that she didn't want ever go near the Basin. She never had like racist creatures. She had always been open hearted to everyone and always understood different situations. He then explained about the other three herds; the Throat, World's Edge, and the Foothills. Apollo himself, was chief of the Foothills.

He then explained about the darkness, she was genuinely surprised. She had never heard of gods existing before, and wanted to learn more about them. She hoped the gods would be able to fix it, and help. She felt as if her mind were about to explode with so much new information. Though it was filled with darkness, Jade wanted to learn more about this new land and become a part of it. Her mind raced with excitement as Apollo told her that she could follow him to the Foothills. She slightly stuttered as she replied, "Yes, thank you. I would love to join you in the Foothills. I will be very glad to finally have a place to call home."

OOC: sorry for such a long wait and a bad, short post. Life's been going crazy on me. My posts will get longer. Also, do I now post an acceptance thread in the foothills?

Messages In This Thread
What lies in my Path - by Jade - 09-13-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Cadence - 09-14-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Apollo - 09-15-2013, 05:58 AM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Jade - 09-15-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Cadence - 09-16-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Apollo - 09-17-2013, 06:19 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Jade - 09-18-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: What lies in my Path - by Cadence - 09-20-2013, 10:17 PM