the Rift

[OPEN] Sloshing (Amerilo Rose)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Night remains an ever present cloak, and for most of Throat’s warriors it isn’t the end of a day but the beginning of another. Tonight was going to be especially drudge; afternoon showers had turned into evening showers, which had turned into midnight showers—and I should mention that it was showing no sign of letting up. Squishing through the soft red sand I was grateful for the quiet at least, I took it as an omen that tonight would be a fair patrol. Cera, and our companions where all back home; dryer than me and resting peacefully beneath the shadows of the old magnolia tree.

Water slicks my hide, its chilling fingers slip down my sides and puddles below in a sloshing mess— I’ve learned that no amount of running would lessen its effect. So I walk. Watching along the wall for hints of trouble; though I expected to find none. Trouble seemed less inclined to be around when the skies cried their eyes out. Rain muffles my senses and water drips from my lashes, but this isn’t enough to mask any strangers who may be lingering just out of sight beyond the unfinished slab of stone that we took the liberty of calling a ‘wall’. Shadows dart here and there, I slosh peacefully along.

Watchful of my family, ears pointed and posed toward any unusual sound. We wouldn’t be taken unaware again. Guacho, Levi, Onni and others would be shifting in and out of patrols. Kri was likely near heaven’s fire, resting, healing.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Amerilo Rose Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Amerilo Rose smiled as she made her way through this land. She loved the woods and lakes and meadows. She made her way through the rain when she spotted a Pegasus. She walked up to the other horse and said"Hello sir. My name is Amerilo Rose. What's your name sir? " She loved meeting new horses and making new friends. She was curious about this stallion and wandered what he was like. She hates her looks and her stomach that keeps getting bigger every day. She hates being alone without anyone to talk to. She hates her sister's mate because of what he did to her. Her brother killed their parents because She would have gotten the herd when their parents died. Her brother tried to kill her and his best friend had raped her. Now she is scared and pregnant. She never wanted any of this. She wanted to know why they done this to her. They never cared about her and she hated them because of what they had done. She never wanted to get pregnant without love. She could never go back to them, she would never unless no one wants her. She wants some one to love her for who she is which is a shy, scared, patetic pregnant mare
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

It appeared that my enthused evening of patrols would have a break from its exciting repetition of surveying. An outline takes shape, tall and bobbing around the same muck that covered my knees. This figure obviously catches sight of me and starts boldly approaching. The musky smell pulls me from idle thoughts of nothing; her face is a shadowed mass of rain. Cool waters steams across both our snouts, every exhale produces a light mist of warm air. I blink, little droplets fall from my brim; they scatter and my vision momentarily clears. A silver lass, another dainty soul by the look.
She approaches without caution, or apparent regard for boundaries.

“Hello sir.” Confidence was the first thing to be noted; a hard emotion to tame AND harness correctly—obviously too much confidence can come across to some as being brash. “My name is Amerilo Rose. What’s your name sir?” Tone was gracious enough; though I still held wary reserve for her manner. Golden pools do their prepping scan of this Rose girl, lips move apart to answer—though it should be noted that the words which follow hold little of my usual warmth, “Well met Amerilo, I’m Midas—and you are standing near the border of Dragon’s Throat.” Maybe it was the rain or simply recent troubles, but tonight I didn’t feel schooled in mannerism—even less so to strangers that approached our walls in a thunderstorm. Simply I pose a question before much more than a heartbeat had passed, “State your purpose please.”

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]