the Rift

[OPEN] Sloshing (Amerilo Rose)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

It appeared that my enthused evening of patrols would have a break from its exciting repetition of surveying. An outline takes shape, tall and bobbing around the same muck that covered my knees. This figure obviously catches sight of me and starts boldly approaching. The musky smell pulls me from idle thoughts of nothing; her face is a shadowed mass of rain. Cool waters steams across both our snouts, every exhale produces a light mist of warm air. I blink, little droplets fall from my brim; they scatter and my vision momentarily clears. A silver lass, another dainty soul by the look.
She approaches without caution, or apparent regard for boundaries.

“Hello sir.” Confidence was the first thing to be noted; a hard emotion to tame AND harness correctly—obviously too much confidence can come across to some as being brash. “My name is Amerilo Rose. What’s your name sir?” Tone was gracious enough; though I still held wary reserve for her manner. Golden pools do their prepping scan of this Rose girl, lips move apart to answer—though it should be noted that the words which follow hold little of my usual warmth, “Well met Amerilo, I’m Midas—and you are standing near the border of Dragon’s Throat.” Maybe it was the rain or simply recent troubles, but tonight I didn’t feel schooled in mannerism—even less so to strangers that approached our walls in a thunderstorm. Simply I pose a question before much more than a heartbeat had passed, “State your purpose please.”

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Sloshing (Amerilo Rose) - by Midas - 09-13-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: Sloshing (Amerilo Rose) - by Amerilo Rose - 09-18-2013, 12:02 PM
RE: Sloshing (Amerilo Rose) - by Midas - 09-18-2013, 06:27 PM