the Rift

[OPEN] Our Dreams are Alive

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

I was in the Endless Blue now, some where it had been far to long since I had visited again. My clefts wandered me into the shivering waters as my legs collapse underneath me. I had traveled too much lately and my legs were aching in pain. Though I couldn’t bare the harshness of it, I stood up once again, knowing I had a foal in my stomach.

This foal was going to be hard work after it arrives into the new world. But what if its daddy doesn’t even show up and for the rest of its life it’ll be looking for him? I don’t want that but there was no way I could force Catillatio to come to his foal’s birth day. He probably wouldn’t even care if I died giving birth to one of his foals, all he wanted from me is what he was going to get, a monster.

I shook my dome, the thoughts fading away where I could no longer think about them. But they were replaced with thoughts of Apollo. Oh, how I longed to see my friend. It had been a while since I had last met his friendly face, I never even bothered to go back to the Foothills since Ktulu had came out of the forest and met us at the borders.

I waded out of the water, my hooves dragging along. Too weak to stand, I fell to the soft beach sand, resting my head across it. My eyes started to flutter and then shut gently as I went into a deep nap.

Credits

@[Apollo]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
Our Dreams are Alive - by Antheia - 09-14-2013, 08:16 AM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Apollo - 09-15-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Antheia - 09-21-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Apollo - 09-21-2013, 04:51 AM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Apollo - 09-27-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Antheia - 10-06-2013, 02:34 PM