the Rift

[OPEN] Our Dreams are Alive

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
I could see images--- images of Harmony and the foal. Though, they were coated in black and white, I could see them clearly. It wasn’t too hard to see the markings of the he, but the full details were not too visible. They were running through a field which seemed to be the Heavenly Fields, or so I thought from the setting that was placed around their frames. He was very stunning, according to his white glazed dome and the ripples up towards his spine, produced under his stomach. He had short hair at the moment, but I was pretty sure it would grow along with the rest of him. Yet, he had no horn, no crown laid upon his dome, much like his sister. Harmony, still was beautiful as ever, and would forever be. Even if the images were in black and white, I could still see the rays reflecting off her shiny coat.

That faded by, and the next couple of pictures floated into my mind. It was Apollo. My long lost friend, the one I had left behind at the beginning of Birdsong. I hadn’t seen him since my first encounter with Ktulu, but now all I could do was think about him. His gorgeous coat glittering in the sunshine, and those honey-brown orbs, so… so addicting. I couldn’t help but be attracted to him, but now I was pregnant. How would he react towards this? To this bloated stomach? I could only hope he wouldn’t leave me forever, I couldn’t resist him, and if he left, I would be lost in a whole new world of hell. He was the one who greeted me to this place, with that gentle little pleasing smile of his, I wouldn’t be able to live without him. He was, well, everything to me. Though, I guess he feels otherwise.

”Antheia? I awoke, staring at the blurry figure for a moment before it finally became one figure. Apollo. I smiled and stood up weakly, but managing to stand up on all fours. ”Hello Apollo.” I nodded and started to walk up the beach line, farther away from the water, knowing Apollo had a fear of the deep waters. I knew I had feelings for him, but how would I tell him such a thing when he still might be in love with that Phaedra mare he had told me about? What if I frightened him away and he never got over it? Then I would be alone.
- bg - table - image -

@[Apollo]
Don't fear of dying, take advantage of it.
- Feel free to do anything along the lines of attacking her, as long as it involves no killing. -

Messages In This Thread
Our Dreams are Alive - by Antheia - 09-14-2013, 08:16 AM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Apollo - 09-15-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Antheia - 09-21-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Apollo - 09-21-2013, 04:51 AM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Apollo - 09-27-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Our Dreams are Alive - by Antheia - 10-06-2013, 02:34 PM