the Rift

[PRIVATE] For a ghost I am so real - Castiel

Sonya Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A silver silhouette moved at an inconsistent lope, the bright moon illuminating the lighter hairs on her body as she weaved across the terrain. She was a grulla, her primitive markings and silver dappling adding a splash of difference from an otherwise plain colouration. Her dark brown eyes were not unique either. Nothing about this mare was out of the ordinary. Even the scar on her cheek was not that much of a target of observation, for many horses carried scars. No, the only thing to stand out about this mare was her lack of memory and very few knew of this. Instead horses met a very nervous creature, one that is not trusting nor willing to befriend many. Yet despite every negative aspect about her, the femme finds solace in her own company. There was something so anchoring about her not remembering past. It dragged and weighed her down all the time when she was around others. They all had their relationships, their life-long buddies. What did she have? Amnesia and an increasingly ugly personality. She was so scared of losing her way that she it was surprising the stress hadn't caused her to have a worsened health condition.

For once the mare was not paranoid, afraid or angry. As she walked along the shore, listening to the waves lapping against the beach consistently and reliably, the grulla's heart rate was slow, keeping her body calm. Whilst she was miserable the lass did not feel sorry for herself. At least, not for her memory loss. She was sad that she had let herself become so weak that it took an entire region of land to sooth her anxiety, and she was sad that the Gods were missing, but she refused to let herself take pity on the fact she had been born again memory wise. Her mind was protecting her, and if some higher power influenced that then she should be grateful not angered or depressed by it. Kicking up sand absent-mindedly the mare wandered along shallows of the water with her body emitting a vibe of dejection, which was wrong for one so young, in her own little world. Maybe this was where she belonged, maybe the ocean would take away her flaws and cleanse her. It seemed to be thus far. In the grey femme's opinion, this was the perfect place for starting afresh.

Word count; 397
Tagged; @[Castiel]
Notes; If there are mistakes I'm really sorry :/

Messages In This Thread
For a ghost I am so real - Castiel - by Sonya - 09-14-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: For a ghost I am so real - Castiel - by Castiel - 09-21-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: For a ghost I am so real - Castiel - by Sonya - 09-21-2013, 01:51 PM