the Rift

[OPEN] Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
As she continued to fish through the waters, Kahlua forgot to keep track of her surroundings. She rarely did pay attention to what was going on around her, trusting as she was that no others would hurt her. Perhaps she should have learned her lesson by now. She had only been here two seasons and already she was a veteran of two fights. One her own fault, having said something to any angry horse. The other a defense of her home, though she had not known it at the time. So, as she stood now, the rustling of the trees was the farthest thing from her mind. Of course, it caused her some surprise then, when she was joined by another.

Kahlua? What are you doing? Kahlua stiffened at the sound, her head jerking upward as she looked for the source. Upon finding it, she flicked her ears to the mare and studied her intensely. She did not remember the mare, but obviously she had met her at some point. Since the other knew her name, Kahlua decided she must have simply forgotten their previous meeting (so unlike her). Smiling then, Kahlua nodded and spoke, her dancing voice breaking the silence that now sat between the two. “You'll have to forgive me, my friend. I seem to have forgotten your name.”

Looking back to the two or three worthy stones she had left sitting on the pool's edge, she then responded to the rest of the mare's question. “I'm a craftsman for the herd. I'm collecting these stones, in case they might be valuable for my trade at some time.” Dipping her nose back into the waters, she drew a few more stones out and began sorting through them with her nose as she waited for a response from the mare. As she waited, she wondered how many of these stones she could carry in her mouth. Having nothing to carry them in, unless she was able to think of something, her mouth was the best she would be able to do for now. She sighed, making a mental note to ask Aaron or Lace to make her something reasonably bowl shaped.

@[Brisa]- No worries at all! Did you want to be tagged every post? Please don't tag me :)

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-14-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 09-21-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-21-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 09-22-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-22-2013, 06:23 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 09-22-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-23-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 10-01-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 10-03-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 10-07-2013, 11:38 PM