the Rift

[OPEN] Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
As she was forced to dwell on the thoughts of the fire monster that had crawled up from the pit of hell, Kahlua could not help but shudder. She had been more than useless against the thing, herself. Screaming was about all she had accomplished, almost getting herself killed until Onni came down and saved her from the wicked claw of the beast that had almost smashed into her. Shaking her head to drive away the thought, she was glad when the white mare began speaking again. It provided amble distraction to throw the picture of the flame monster out of her mind.

How is that one is to decide on a role, she began, then carried on. Kahlua listened happily, already thinking of answers to the mare's questions. Before she could answer, the mare added something else, don't be afraid to ask me things, and Kahlua couldn't help but smile and let a bright laugh fall from her lips. She did not laugh because she was fearless, far from it in fact. Rather, she laughed because she rarely stopped to think about whether or not she should be saying something. Without a doubt, her running mouth got her in to trouble more often than it should have.

“I suppose you just do what you like... or do nothing, if it suits you better. When I came into the land I saw someone wearing a necklace with a jewel on it and... I could not help but know that I wanted to make things.” To the other question, she did not have very much of an answer. “To be honest, I'm not sure on the numbers in each trade... we seem to manage well enough on all fronts.” Her smile faded slightly, she was hiding something. To her knowledge, she was the only crafter in the herd besides the Glaziers Lace and Aaron. They certainly needed more, and yet... she could not bring herself to say it aloud. She could not bring herself to give up what little advantage she had towards becoming Glazier herself.

“Forgive me,” she said then, her apology heartfelt. “I guess I'm talking an awful lot about the boring parts of life. Work, and no play,” she smiled as her blue eyes tried to catch sight of the white mare's. Stepping back into the pool, she began digging at jewels again before deciding what to talk to the mare about. She didn't want to ask about the mare's history, so many who came here had sad stories to tell. Kahlua did not want sadness, she wanted happy. “What would you do if you were invisible for a day?” She winked then, and shook her head. The question was meaningless nonsense, but she actually found herself interested in the answer.

@[Brisa]

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-14-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 09-21-2013, 06:45 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-21-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 09-22-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-22-2013, 06:23 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 09-22-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 09-23-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 10-01-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Kahlua - 10-03-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Of Sapphires and Rubies [Open] - by Brisa - 10-07-2013, 11:38 PM