the Rift

[PRIVATE] Is this a dagger which I see before me, the handle toward my hand?

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

The engineer had shifted from being berated by Deimos to the much more interesting conversation regarding the crown. He eyed Deimos slightly and nodded once. The general had to follow the laws. He had to ensure that they truly were fighters and not just bullshitting, and Ulrik had to admit that his battle track record was in the dumps. "A victory you shall get," he promised with a single nod of his head before following Psyche, narrowing that strange, bronze gaze.

Kirchoff seemed to understand that the situation was tense. The tiny, runty pup decided to stay farther away from them and sat his furry butt down near some course grasses, watching his master with curiosity. Ulrik had never made any play for leadership before, even among his own kind. When creative differences separated them, the stallion had politely left and wandered here. What made this situation so different?

Ulrik knew why. Because in a battle where they should have won, they were proven weak. At least his brethren were strong; they only did not much appreciate his unique, engineering skills. The bitch in front of him had lost her true crown, the horn on her head that gave her power over all others. She had fallen against some feather brained idiot while they were invading! Ulrik had no words to describe the embarrassment and fury he felt. The stallion's ears flattened against his skull.

Deimos seemed to be downright pissed off, and Ulrik knew better than to stay close. He had seen the Reaper's power before, so the engineer stepped to the side to give him room to let his hatred flow through power. When Deimos asked if Psyche would give him her crown, he watched her with interest, bronze eyes gleaming with curiosity. The stallion grinned just a little.

She threw an absolute hissy fit and Ulrik raised a brow and cocked his weight onto one hip as if he was bored. The stallion sighed just a little. "I said that I would do better than you," he grunted. Ulrik then felt the anger fill his heart again. "You take credit for holding the herd together after our loss? Mauja did that, not you. The Time God be damned. You lead us here, but all the fuck you had to do was walk." Ulrik spat angrily, his mad eyes showing nothing but the blackness in his soul.

"I take your crown then, Psyche." Ulrik lifted his neck almost proudly, in a manner rather strange for the somewhat anti-social and distant outcast. "I take it from you since you so politely offered. Your self awareness does you credit..." he growled, lips curling back from his white teeth in a sneer.

BRINGING YOU ANOTHER DISTURBING CREATION
from the mind of one sick animal who can't tell the difference

Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this a dagger which I see before me, the handle toward my hand? - by Ulrik - 09-15-2013, 12:03 PM