the Rift

[OPEN] Come home. (closed)

Amor Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
“It belongs to the Sun; it’s His boon for Dragon’s Throat during these dark times.” Oh, I thought. That must be a really important pillar then. If he saved the herd. “Recently our land was without both Sun and Moon, cloaked in a stifling darkness. This mighty miracle provided us with light and warmth. He helped our plants find nourishment.” How did the other herds survive that? Interesting how this kept this herd alive. "That must be a special pillar to you"

I knew I maybe had hit a sensitive subject, so I respectfully did a step back. That seemed the right thing to do. I looked at the pillar full of awe and then moved on to see what more was special about this place, alittle calmer this time. I saw a small group of pegasus stand there, so I stopped walking and looked at them. I need a friend, I thought. Not the kind of friend I maybe had found in Midas, but the kind of friend you ccan spend your whole day with without feeling awkward or getting annoyed by eachother. That's the kind of friend I needed.

I looked at the land again. It eyed peaceful. No one really fighting, not much fear in anyone's eyes. A herd like everyone would want it. In the mean time I had already thought of my position. In my previous herd I was a warrior. Would that work this time? I slowly started to find out that life in a new herd wasn't always about roses. I thought of the other horses. How and in who could I find a new friend? I looked at the pillar. I couldn't do anything funny with that. That'd be rude. And randomly running at a strange horse and start a game wouldn't do anything either.

Messages In This Thread
Come home. (closed) - by Midas - 09-14-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Amor - 09-16-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Midas - 09-17-2013, 09:17 PM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Amor - 09-18-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Midas - 09-18-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Amor - 09-19-2013, 08:10 AM
RE: Come home. (Amor) - by Midas - 09-22-2013, 12:20 PM