the Rift

[OPEN] Eternal Darkness

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
A P O L L O

And how can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
As the stallion, Arrane, began to speak and divulge his reasoning behind wanting to join their ranks, Apollo's ear flicked forward in interest. He listened with a respected kind of silence as the white Arabian went on, speaking of tactics, loyalty, and strength. He spoke of a male who had been in battle before, or at the very least held some kind of knowledge of the battlefield, and that would do wonders... But what truth caught his attention was when Arrane mentioned something that Apollo held more precious than anything.

"I wish to have a family once more. One I could cherish and protect with my soul." The worlds held a profound meaning for Apollo. Did he not swear the same type of alleigance to Ktulu and Ophelia, back when he had joined the Grey? A warrior he was not, but he had promised his body and soul to their cause... And perhaps that was why he stood where he did now, as Chief of the Foothills. Yet did he deserve it? In his eyes, no... There were so many others out there who could lead far better than he could, but those of the Foothills herd had sworn their fealty to him. Why, Apollo would never understand, but he would do his best to make sure that their trust was not wasted.

A breath escaped the Chief's lips, and he nodded slowly. "You have spirit," he began softly, his voice sounding tired even to his own ears, "And perhaps that is the strongest weapon of all, especially in these dark times. If you would like to be a warrior of our hills, then we will gladly have you... But you must partake in our spars, and meet with our General. There is a lot that will be expected of you." A smile upturned the corners of Apollo's lips and he lifted his head high once more, jerking his head to the right as he motioned for Arrane to follow. "I would be honored, good Arrane, if you dedicated yourself to our family. For without a family... What are we?"

[ooc: I'll have Arrane's rank changed to Warrior accordingly. :3]

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 09-15-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Apollo - 09-17-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 09-19-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Apollo - 09-25-2013, 03:13 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 09-27-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Apollo - 09-27-2013, 08:46 PM
RE: Eternal Darkness - by Arrane - 10-03-2013, 02:35 AM