the Rift

[OPEN] Hail Brethren {Joining}

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The wait was not long, for within seconds audible hoof beats sounded in the distance, revealing a stunning white mare, her mane softly billowing in the wind. Would the fae rudely shun him, chasing out by their territory? Fear gripped his heart of rejection from the herd. "Hello", the baritone vocals chirped out of his throat, kind and cheerful despite his anxious interior. The woman's voice didn't sound harsh or accusing. In fact, she sounded just curious.

Her ears perked up again, staring at him with milky eyes. Shifting ever so slightly, the fae shot another question at him, still watching him focused on his body yet seemingly in a trance. Was she okay? The realization only hit him a little bit later when Phoenix realized that the woman is blind. Guilt coursed through his body, and feeling slightly ashamed, he took a step back. His cheeks heated up, flaming with embarrassment, and he decided to just answer her question.

I feel so bad for her....Sympathetic emerald orbs stared back at the fae, and with a smile, even though he knew she couldn't see him, he replied. "It's a pleasure to meet you Rasta", his voice didn't waver at all. Finally! "My name is Phoenix," taking a breath and nervously continuing, he finished his sentence. "I'm interested in joining the Dragons Throat's herd", the stallion admitted standing stone still with anticipation in what Rasta was going to reply to him.

Messages In This Thread
Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Pheonix - 09-15-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Rasta - 09-15-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Pheonix - 09-17-2013, 02:29 AM
RE: Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Rasta - 09-22-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Pheonix - 09-23-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Rasta - 10-05-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Hail Brethren {Joining} - by Pheonix - 10-17-2013, 01:55 PM