the Rift

return from exile
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Torleik's disdain for the pegasi was transparent in the tone and choosing of his words, and she raised a single brow curiously. Although Ophelia was not particularly in love with the pegasus, she was a half-breed. As such, she really had no right to be selective or reserve judgement for any on species. Being raised by her father no doubt had its own impact, since he tried so hard to make sure that his lands were ruled by the hooves of all kinds. She admired him for that, even if it failed in the long run. Paladin was an idealist, and the world needed more souls like his.

"I have not set hoof in the Basin except at the borders," she replied. Her expression turned stony. The last time she had trespassed on the lands guarded by Deimos, she had very nearly died, and she was not eager to relive that experience. "But, from what I have seen, only your kind lives in the mountains."

Tinek looked up at the stallion's horns when he leaned over, and the dragon sniffed at the markings curiously. The silver creature understood Torleik's words through Phi's mind and nodded eagerly. He wanted to know the story. Ophelia smiled. "Tinek and I are both interested," she responded quietly. Her opinion of the stallion had not changed much, but she did find i strange that he was so bitterly tilted toward the pegasus. Certainly a story must follow this prejudice.

Still, he was polite. Ophelia smiled as he offered to accompany her at least as far as the Basin, so she inclined her head politely and started to walk. Tinek jumped into the air and spread his wings, taking to the skies to follow. She trotted lightly through the thicker banks, her very slender legs easily carrying her through winter's blanket. The breath that plumed from her gray nostrils was white, and she yawned ever so slightly as she realized the day waning. "Why do you hold such disdain for the pegasi?" she asked.

For once, she broke her own rule. She peered into his mind. She wanted the truth. Ophelia knew she shouldn't have, but she wanted to know. She wanted to know if her magic would still work of it she was still as broken as she was forsaken.

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
return from exile - by Ophelia - 09-15-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: return from exile - by Torleik - 09-15-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: return from exile - by Ophelia - 09-16-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: return from exile - by Torleik - 09-22-2013, 02:15 PM
RE: return from exile - by Ophelia - 10-02-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: return from exile - by Torleik - 10-09-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: return from exile - by Ophelia - 10-17-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: return from exile - by Torleik - 10-24-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: return from exile - by Ophelia - 11-13-2013, 12:35 AM
RE: return from exile - by Torleik - 11-22-2013, 03:40 PM