the Rift

Take it to the limit

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
Harmony...
live in complete harmony with the lord

As my thoughts drifted away for a brief moment, to the sweet smell of herbs, I felt my muscles quiver with relaxation, and my demeanor become normal again. As I forced my young mind to concentrate on the situation before me, it hit me that I probably shouldn't be acting like I'm all that, I must simply be myself, rather that pretend to be something I'm not. With a sudden shake of my bodice, particles of dust flew into the air, dancing on the breeze, accompanied by the attitude of a over the top mare, the attitude that I attempted to shake off. With a snort, I perked my harks and listened to his words. My muscles where no longer flexed, and a polite smile replaced the forced on that previously lingered. I nodded when he finished speaking, understanding his confusing. Cocking my right hind, and setting my harks in a comfortable position, (my right one facing outwards toward a thick-trunked tree, my left focused behind me) I began to respond. My voice was now light and kind, not harsh and cold like it was moments ago.

" I understand your confusion, sir. You don't have to do any of that. Simply go where your heart, or possibly mind, leads you. "

For a moment I looked off into the distance behind the equine, rather then locking my orbs with his. With a deep, heart aching sigh I remembered my meeting with Antheia here. When she accepted me as her home and took me to the Edge. I regret going there, for my time wasn't prosperous. But not by any means do I regret Antheia and I's paths crossing.

" Here, you must decide your place before you move on, or else you will not be allowed in. I expect you would like to know more about the herds, well. This is going to be long, so I hope you are willing to listen."

Taking a step forward, I let my orbs lock with his. Kindness and knowing displaying in them. With a brief nod, I let my smile grow wider. I then curved my neck to the right, flipping my maw to a common path to the right of us, starting between a Goldenrod bush, and a few wilting lavender plants.

"Would you like to take a walk, and talk? If not that is perfectly fine. "

Listening carefully, I noticed that the soft drumming of the rain had lightened to a barely audible patter now. Chuckling, I quietly nickered to him, my voice much like a soft bird, taking it's first flight from the nest.

" The rain has let up now, we won't have to worry about our coats getting wet. "

@[Desperado][/color]

Messages In This Thread
Take it to the limit - by Desperado - 09-15-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Harmony - 09-16-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Desperado - 09-16-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Harmony - 09-17-2013, 11:38 AM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Desperado - 09-17-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Harmony - 09-19-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: Take it to the limit - by Artemis - 09-20-2013, 02:33 PM