the Rift

[OPEN] Rings of Past Fatalities

Hellena Posts: 64
World's Edge Seer
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 26 Buff: NOVICE
Whit
He cowered beneath my gaze, which was to be expected - my piercing violet pools could see deeper than most, and when pressed upon only one, they could become quite intense. It amused me, though I did not reflect such a thing outwardly. He should have sought the attention of a healer, no matter how busy they were with the recent inundation of hurts that resulted from the recent attack. The mare he brought from the Threshold was a nervous sort, even as she imparted her name upon my ears I could see the shiver of nerves rattle her, the sheer idea of meeting a new being evidently troubling for her. Or perhaps, it was simply a matter of adapting to the newness of the realm - perhaps even, the newness of me. I had to remember that while I knew an eons worth of history of unicorns across the world, some came to this land having never met anything different to what they considered 'norm'.

"Welcome, Brisa." I speak to her directly, with a soft expression upon the contours of my curved façade. My tones were warm, genuine, and I dipped my tiara to her once more, tilting my horn so that it was not so directly pointed at her. "I am the Seer of these lands; through these mists you see, I read divine messages bestowed upon us from the Goddess of the Moon herself." I explain to her, my position within the herd, so that she might understand that there is more opportunities her than what one might initially assume. "Once you are settled, perhaps you might like to think of what interests you. There are many trades to follow within the herd, all of which help our family function, and survive." Relaxing my posture, I bend my bodice as if to invite my fellows further into the lands, so that we might walk, and teach our newest member the terrain, and at the same time impart any knowledge she might like to learn. "Is there anything you would like to know, child?" I offered my knowledge to the girl, who was but a child compared to my many years.

bg - table

Messages In This Thread
Rings of Past Fatalities - by Destrier - 09-16-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Rings of Past Fatalities - by Brisa - 09-16-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: Rings of Past Fatalities - by Hellena - 09-16-2013, 11:17 PM
RE: Rings of Past Fatalities - by Destrier - 09-19-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: Rings of Past Fatalities - by Brisa - 09-20-2013, 02:45 PM
RE: Rings of Past Fatalities - by Hellena - 09-24-2013, 08:05 AM
RE: Rings of Past Fatalities - by Brisa - 10-01-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: Rings of Past Fatalities - by Brisa - 10-18-2013, 12:46 PM