the Rift

[OPEN] Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

It was hard to say the last time the fae felt so conflicted over a decision, well at least like this. Normally it was not questionable whether to chance talking or to take leave but since arriving at Helovia she found herself having to fight her initial responses that had developed over the years. Things might eventually become natural habit if enough good came of sticking around to talk to others, it was all mind over matter right now and it was one big battle she was determined to win. First step was to just breathe, without oxygen her brain could not think and without active thoughts happening things could go bad.

Flicking her ears forward slightly to catch the softened tones of the white stallion she watched his actions carefully. "Don't worry, I mean no harm" Pfft she could give a penny for everytime she had heard that before and be rich, but the strange thing was Arrane seemed to actually mean the words instead of just using them to lure her in. "I'm just wandering about, wishing the sun would rise once more" Was the sun not already in the sky above them she thought silently to herself, what exactly was he meaning by waiting for it to rise once more? Was this one of those sentences that had multiple meanings that no one could ever really understand? Sighing softly she forced herself to relax a tiny amount as she contemplated the many possibilities of this analogy that could be.

The return response was a little more difficult to form as she was still unsure whether she could trust this stud, could she just come out and tell him she was hopelessly lost? Or should she pretend she was just out for a "walk"? The walking theory may be the best option but if he did happen to know the way back to her home it would make things so much easier and less stressful. Was there ever a correct answer she wondered as the stallion's tone turned to seem almost as if there was something he was not saying to her. His reaction was subtle but still apparent, what was it that made him turn his tone around this drastically from the kind of happy flirtatious tone he had possessed at the beginning of his words? Oh crap now she was overthinking things again silently reprimanding herself. Breathe, remember to breathe, but in the same thought she knew her response was needed and in the next couple seconds should she want to maintain the conversation and not make herself out to be mental.

"Brisa..My name is Brisa." She said hesitant at first but making her tone stronger the second half as she almost needed to confirm the fact herself. At least her name was out there now, being called miss or ma'am somehow made her feel older than she really was, she did not want to get older or at least feel it. Now what was she doing out here, well here goes nothing. " I uhh. .. was just out ummm. .... walking and I seem to have gotten a little turned around." That didn't sound too bad, at least it was better than telling a complete lie, she was afterall lost based on her poor decision to explore further into the lands of Helovia. For all she knew she was in a different area all together now but surely she could not have gotten that far from where she had started from.

TAGS: @[Arrane]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Very sorry for delay, I have been working 14 hour shifts and they are killer when doing three in a row with only 10 hours off in between XD

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open] - by Brisa - 09-17-2013, 11:33 PM
RE: Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open] - by Brisa - 09-30-2013, 12:30 AM