the Rift

[OPEN] Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open]

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
Her name was like a chant, repeating over and over endlessly in his head, almost creating a migrane. This mare didn't like him though, and probably just the opposite. She seemed as if he was the last person she wanted to see...but....Brisa! This Brisa...resembled the old Brisa he was falling in love with... Groaining internally, he shut his eyes in pain and almost winced when she didn't want to speak about it. "I-I'm sorry for asking", stuttering his mind was a clutter. He couldn't think straight. "I..I hope you feel better about it". He couldn't think of the right words to say. You're such an idiot! He thought to himself.

His mind was still an absolute mess when another dark figure started appraoching them. The hairs on his pelt started standing, but he was a warrior. He would not let a tiny superstition strike fear in his already confused heart. Watching closely, the shape materialized into that of a male unicorn. Boy? I'm no boy. Angry thoughts circled through his head, and in the middle of his daze, he felt like snapping back. But he had the control of a general. Taking a few deep breaths he cooly gazed at the elder stallion giving him worthy respect.

"I am no boy, and I am not trying to be a bother", monotone vocals chorused out of his throat. He would not stand for such...such humiliation. Brisa started speaking, and Arrane felt as if a hand was clutching his heart tightly, so much that it felt like it was going to burst. His heart skipped a beat when he saw her soft muzzle nudge the stallion ever so slightly. She wasn't the old Brisa he was falling in love with.

"I'm sorry Brisa", his voice trembled every so slightly at the mention of her name, "if I was a bother to you. I just wanted to be kind", azure eyes glanced back at the white mare, filled with sympathy and sadness. If only she understood the agony he was going through right now.

Messages In This Thread
Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open] - by Brisa - 09-17-2013, 11:33 PM
RE: Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open] - by Arrane - 10-02-2013, 12:40 AM