the Rift

[OPEN] Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod

[[Breaking posting order as per the 48 hour allowance rule]]

Torleik watched this mare sway and braced himself in case he would be required to help her remain upright. Was she ill? Did she require a healer? Rest? Brisa politely rebuffed his offer of help, claiming he had better things to do. Perhaps…but I would feel guilty leaving you to fend for yourself in this state and with such…unskilled company, he thought. “I would not offer help if I did not intend to see it through,” he returned, gently but firmly.

Something about Brisa struck him in a place that would forever be kind, no matter the suffering he was put through. He could sense her helplessness, though he wasn't aware of it so clearly as to call it what it was – Torleik just knew the aura, the vibration almost, that a horse gave off when defeated like she was. He did not like to see females this way, broken and pushed down, afraid and isolated. Females were a thing to be cherished and cared for, not tools to be used, receptacles for seed and living machines to birth spawn and carry on a line.

His mother had been a highly respected, strong mare in his home and Torleik had always admired her. Mares that were demure wallflowers were one thing, but a female should never be disrespected so that she felt her place in life was small minuscule and empty. Dipping his head slightly to catch her gaze again, the dual-horned stallion waited patiently for her reply. Would she allow him to help? If she did, what would he do? He didn't know what she needed.

[[OOC: Hhnnggg it's short. :( Sorry! I just wasn't really sure what else to do. Also, I figured perhaps if Brisa wants to accept Torleik's help we could start a different thread? He wouldn't exactly stick around Arrane since 1. Torleik would want to help Brisa alone, where she would be comfortable to say whatever she needed and 2. Arrane has annoyed Torleik and Torleik is a little judgey :P All up to you, though. My Oar boy will follow Brisa's lead!]]

TORLEIK

"I breathe for you now, you seek to the dark invested hope of my kind - look inside past the guarded walls."

[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open] - by Brisa - 09-17-2013, 11:33 PM
RE: Hidden Secrets, Untold Stories.[Open] - by Torleik - 10-11-2013, 02:21 PM