the Rift

[ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking...

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
Tonka

He was back, baby! Tonka, the Assassins leader, was back in the threshold and better than ever! Or at least he thought. Just a couple of weeks ago, the brute was still stuck within the foggy gates of the Edge, but thanks to Apollo, he was back. He was grateful for that. Though, ever since the stud had returned to his homeland and freedom, he had changed. No more was he an arrogant beast that had a hatred for the world. He was now respectful, and preferred to avoid conflict then get into the heart of it. No longer would he lose members because of his attitude.

His crown was pointed upwards, his silvery horse flashing in the light of the moon and stars. His midnight blue orbs danced in the night as he searched for a newcomer. Suddenly, a sound rippled through the air, breaking the silence of darkness. The sound of a battle call. A smile shifted on his maw as he turned in the direction that the sound seemed to be coming from. With a snort being flung from his throat, he was off to go find the new one. Although he might be looking for a fight, the large brute was sure he could get him to calm down.

A silhouette the came to his view. He was a tall one, with a coat like the night dappled with blue stars. “Brother, please calm down. I am Tonka, leader of the Assassins.” His deep voice sounded strong but yet gentle, showing that Tonka would be absolutely no threat to the stranger. “If you don’t mind me asking, who are you, and what has made you come to the lands of Helovia?”

@[Nicodemus]

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Messages In This Thread
[ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Nicodemus - 09-18-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: [ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Tonka - 09-19-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: [ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Adrixaura - 09-19-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: [ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Nicodemus - 09-22-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: [ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Adrixaura - 10-02-2013, 10:43 PM