the Rift

poison and wine

Saphira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Holding her breath, ears kept fluttering back and forth while her eyes continued searching. Nothing but the sound carried to her. She began to pace, not wanting to be a standing target. Every fiber of her being wanted to cry out "Who is there?" She did not bellow. Saphira wasn't sure she wanted to be found.

Cramming her silver neck toward her chest, on another turn her ardent gaze was drawn to the white figure, who was most certainly headed this way. The mare wasn't one to balk, but the white form grew in stature and size, she started to ask herself how long was it appropriate to stay. With triangle ears upon the ghostly walker, at last the stranger cried out. It was the words that made her freeze in place. They were not cruel, and sorta soft for the tone in which the draft was using for them to reach Saphira. It occurred to her, she didn't stand out with her coat of grey. Thoughtfully, she nickered back.

Then the forest seemed to give life to another, and a little stunned she careened to the right. Green eyes lifted up to rest upon the face of chestnut and ivory filly. It took the equine a second to realize she was speaking to her. The name Dove brought a fickle smile to her face, and she began to nod. "Yes, where the hell am I? And lease tell me this forest has an end." There was no way she was going to spend the rest of the night here.

@[Harmony] @[Artemis]
I'll be quicker :X

Messages In This Thread
poison and wine - by Saphira - 09-19-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: poison and wine - by Harmony - 09-22-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: poison and wine - by Saphira - 09-24-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: poison and wine - by Artemis - 09-26-2013, 05:19 AM
RE: poison and wine - by Artemis - 10-01-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: poison and wine - by Saphira - 09-30-2013, 09:31 PM