the Rift

poison and wine

Artemis Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Sei
Artemis
Artemis slowed her steps, approaching the stranger with calm, precise movements. Her body toned and bulky, she often found herself to be intimidating to those she did not know and often held back in an attempt to appear more docile than her appearance let on. Her neck arched proudly, though her ears flopped forwards almost lazily as she managed a small smile. The returning nicker pleased her and she took this as a good sign, yet as she picked up her pace another figure emerged.

Before she even laid eyes upon the filly, Artemis knew who it was. Painted pelt, bright, joyous eyes and an ever-present smile - all the images tumbled into her mind all at once without so much as seeing the figure through the perpetual darkness. No, Artemis needed only to hear her voice as she chuckled fondly. "I should have known you would be here, Harmony." She commented with a lazy flick of the ear. It was no time to chat, however. This newcomer had stumbled into the Threshold and, if it was anything like Artemis's first few weeks here, had probably been walking in circles in complete and utter confusion.

She stepped into a small pillar of faded light that glimmered down from the moon between cracks in the otherwise thick, near impenetrable canopy above. "This is Helovia, specifically a forest known as the Threshold." She told the stranger as she stepped toward her painted friend - yet, she considered Harmony such, though their meetings consisted of awkwardly bumping into each other in this very forest. She stood side by side with the smaller assassin, her steely eyes glimmering under the faint flow of moonlight. "The forest does indeed have an end, and we may lead to you it, however before we do I will offer you this, She started. She was getting the hang of this social situation malarkey, after all! "I come from the Windtossed Foothills, a herd who kindly took me in when I, too, was lost within this deep forest. I offer you my home as yours, so that I might offer you the same kindness that was given to me by my leader, and my brother, Apollo the Merciful." Brother, he had said to call him. Brother in arms, though both horses hoped war would not taint their home for some time. In Helovia, it was an inevitable occurrence, however. Apollo was a kind and thoughtful leader, and despite Artemis's quirks, had accepted her with open arms. Artemis could only hope the little grey before her might accept her invitation, however she knew little Harmony would offer her a similar proposition as always. She silenced, waiting for th others to speak their turn.

@[Harmony]
@[Saphira]
[Image: 258b4tv.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
poison and wine - by Saphira - 09-19-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: poison and wine - by Harmony - 09-22-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: poison and wine - by Saphira - 09-24-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: poison and wine - by Artemis - 09-26-2013, 05:19 AM
RE: poison and wine - by Artemis - 10-01-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: poison and wine - by Saphira - 09-30-2013, 09:31 PM