the Rift

poison and wine

Saphira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Going to skip Harmony as more than 48 hours have passed.

Confusion was the best word to sum up her journey here, and this specific moment when faced with two strangers who apparently knew each other and what lie ahead. Aware they could help her in her predicatment, she remained openly curious as to how. Often she liked to deny needing others, but she knew she was lost. Saphira hated to be lost, and vunerable. Though the latter she would never admit to. A weakness of hers was pride, and admiting any defeat was a terrible dishonor.Yet, what better way to describe, stumbling into foregien lands without a friend in sight?

Eyes would continue to thoughtfully stare upon the white mare, ears tipped to her very voice. Yes, she had found a kind soul. Maybe, her gut was wrong. Instantly, she thought of gentle giant, but assumed beneath the surface the woman must be a warrior too. There she was making up stories, by barely getting names. Saphira merely smiled to herself, eating each syllable up, starving for information.Helovia. Was the biggest word she grabbed, and shoved into her mind. This was the first way for her to regain control, and not appear as naive, unknowing. Saphira was far from a child, and she had always grown up a little quicker than she should have. Appearing like she knew it all, she thought was a great defensive mechanism at times.

With her verdant gaze she glimpsed in the dark, bobbing her head as the white lady continued to explain, and offer her two things. Lead her out, or a home straight away. The mare couldn't hide the cock to her skull, the brief bemusement in the blinks of her eyes. They had no idea who she was and it surprised her any should offer her a place. The grey's face softened to a degree, if to say "Oh" when it was clear she too had come this way, and this Apollo had given this offer. They surely must not be half bad. Since the painted filly was quiet, and Saphira long wanted out of the dark she swiftly put her words together. "These Foothills, and Apollo do not sound so bad to my worn ears, and tired feet. I can say I believe in kindness and a home with in at its heart...well I might like to see it for myself."

Messages In This Thread
poison and wine - by Saphira - 09-19-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: poison and wine - by Harmony - 09-22-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: poison and wine - by Saphira - 09-24-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: poison and wine - by Artemis - 09-26-2013, 05:19 AM
RE: poison and wine - by Artemis - 10-01-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: poison and wine - by Saphira - 09-30-2013, 09:31 PM