the Rift

[PRIVATE] JUST TAKE ME HOME

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
He dipped his head. He laid his ears flat. Her sadness was radiating off of her lithe frame and into the air around the two of them. He moved his nose forward, almost touching her pelt as he pricked his audits back up. Three words. I… Can I…? That was it. He moved in a step closer and pressed up against her side. She was shaking, but allowed her tiny frame to curl up against his side and force herself to calm down.

One. Two. Breathe in. Breathe out. Three. Four. His maw nudged her shoulder lightly as he stood there. The shaking wouldn’t stop. And the tears. Oh, the tears. They wouldn’t stop falling! Why couldn’t she make them stop?! Why couldn’t she fix everything!? But, life didn’t work that way. Five. Six. Breathe in. Breathe out. Seven. Eight. Shift left. Shift right. Nine. Ten.

”W-Where have you been? D-Do you h-have a h-home?” She questioned, her trembling falling into her voice. She could still remember his silence. The way he had carved letters into the dirt in order to spell out his name since he hadn’t wanted to speak. She could remember all of that. And she could remember Quil, the way that he had shrunk and tried to hide his wings. The way that he had done all he could do in order to make sure she was comfortable. And she could remember Kaj. The way he had offered her his wing in the cold. She had everyone she cared for near her, now. But, she didn’t have this big teddy bear there. She didn’t know where he had gone. She didn’t know if he had a life. So, she was going to try and see if she could get him to join her. She was going to see if maybe she could finally have everyone in the same place…

313 words
lalala

Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Diesel - 09-20-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Resplendence - 09-22-2013, 12:44 PM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Diesel - 09-25-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Resplendence - 10-05-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: JUST TAKE ME HOME - by Diesel - 10-07-2013, 07:52 AM