the Rift

[OPEN] The Laughing Moon, The Ugly Sea.

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable

SEIREN

Your life means nothing to me.

The rolling sea breathed rhythmically as its frosted edge rested upon the moonlit sand. The waves moved up and down as if a ribbon was being tossed gently in the air. Dark orbs were illuminated by the silver glow the Goddess. She glimmered brighter than any of the billion stars and reflected herself in the hum of the placid ocean, lighting a small path for one’s eye to see. A slight breeze sent chills up the girl’s spine and sent her silver curls to blow carelessly in the whisper of the wind. The taste of salt lingered in the air and stuck to the back of Seiren’s throat. Even though she did not like the taste of the granules in which stuck to the back of her throat, she did think that the night itself was breathtaking. And it was just what the fae needed, a place to relax. Even though Seiren did not care or think of anything worthy of being on Earth, she did sometimes appreciate the beauty of nature. It was the little things, or simplicity, in life that made the world look so much more complex. Simplicity was priceless to Seiren and she liked it that way. She hated things that were complex and confusing, like her past, and just tried to focus on the little things. She figured if she kept focusing on the little things in life then she could get through it by herself.

Soft velvet sands cushioned her dark hooves. Trudging slowly, she let out a sigh that had built up in her chest. Seiren had been thinking for a while now and was wondering about a lot of things that had happened in her past. Not that the princess actually cared about who she was thinking about, but was curious to know what happened to them…

I wonder where that filthy excuse of a daughter that I called my “foal” ended up. Seiren hissed in her mind. Even though the brat ruined my life, I still wonder if she got what she deserved. Ghost deserved death for ruining my life because she made it hell... Seiren cringed, clenching her jaw at the memory of her giving birth to the disgrace and Mauja’s horrified look on his dappled face. Although, her thought continued She probably somehow lived with my luck.

It was true that Seiren had tried to kill Ghost and, yes, she hated the hybrid and hated herself too for forcing Irc to have her. She guessed that because of her actions that the Gods had punished her with the memories. Seiren seemed to be a record tape. Her thoughts always looped back around to the same haunting topics and she could never seem to get rid of them. Her family her family and “oh, there’s a new one”… her family again! No matter what she tried to do to get rid of the badgering thoughts, Seiren knew she would never be able to get rid of them.

And of course, at the perfect timing, there she saw the silhouette of d’Art: His dark figure moving further and further away from hers. His voice was heard as clear as the crystaled night sky even with the waves crashing in the background. Stopping immediately she let out a raging snort. Tension squeezed at her muscles and now she was on alert. So much for a relaxing night… she thought to herself with rage. Even though she was behind him, the sight of her “loving” brother had caught her attention and startled her. Ears tipped forwards eager to listen to what the brute was saying. (Truthfully she had no other choice, but to listen.) After listening to the muttering bay, Seiren smiled at the sound of his disappointment. It seemed as though the prince did not have everything he pleased like Mauja did. The silver did not care about d’Art or Mauja, but she did care to know whoever this so called “bastard” was who ruined her brother’s life.

Picking up her pace, she trotted slowly towards d’Art whose figure was now vanished. Quickly she caught up and then noticed another figure. She did not realize who the other figure was, but then realized ,by scent, that it was her old cousin Déodat. “Well isn’t it my lovely brother and cousin.” She whinnied pretending to have emotion. Standing still she listened for her brother or cousin to reply.

Seiren talk blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

[Image: tablesei.png]

Messages In This Thread
The Laughing Moon, The Ugly Sea. - by d'Artagnan - 09-20-2013, 03:34 PM
RE: The Laughing Moon, The Ugly Sea. - by Déodat - 09-22-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: The Laughing Moon, The Ugly Sea. - by Seiren - 10-01-2013, 04:48 PM