the Rift

I take my leave [Indy]

Viserys Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

VISERYS

merely this and nothing more.

He simply cannot tolerate it any longer. The suspicious looks, the disrespectful sneers. It is no way for royalty to be treated. Worthless lowborn bastards. I could crush them all, if only I had an army to command.

Viserys' stay in the Foothills has been short, and highly unpleasant. These fools disliked him from the start. Clearly, they are too blind and stupid to know royalty when they see it. Well, it is no matter. They could have been his allies, bathing in his forthcoming glory...but alas, they have made an enemy of him, and will soon feel his wrath.

The fine pale stallion strides purposefully past the cold eyes of the equines around him, seeking Honcho, the great black blustering fool who styles himself leader. His plan is to travel to the wilds, where he will hopefully find his son. Surely there will be other disgruntled outcasts there as well, looking for a leader to bring them to glory and give them the taste of victory they so long for. I will be that leader. I will avenge my family....but first, I will make the dogs of the foothills bow to me.

Indy Posts: N/A
Unregistered

It was tiring, keeping a constant eye on Viserys as well as watching after the rest of the herd. Indy couldn't remember the last time he'd been able to sleep peacefully. He shouldn't have allowed Viserys entry. He really shouldn't have. The stallion was a snake and was always up to no good. He couldn't always prove it, but he knew it and it drove him crazy. Time after time he thought about searching out the stallion and telling him to get his ass out of the Foothills and not come back. Maybe he should, no one would miss him.

The stallion's musing was interrupted by hoof falls that caused him to turn his head. It was with great displeasure that he laid eyes upon the pale form of the stallion he was just thinking about. He regained his composure quickly and put on a mask of indifference as he turned to face the snake fully. "What?" Despite is calm outward appearance, there was dislike in his voice was nearly tangible.

sxc.hu, Sooty-Bunnie, AlaskaStock, and ilovearies

Unregistered

VISERYS

This brute thinks he is subtle? Bloody fool. He will pay for his insolence in time. "Greetings...sir." Viserys' voice is honey tinged with acid. "You are just the stallion I was seeking. I, ah...regret to inform you that I will be leaving your lovely Foothills. I simply have not found it satisfactory." He smiles demurely and hastens to add, "Through no fault of yours of course, sir. Take no offense, I would just hate to leave on a sour note after the warm welcome I received." He smirks and lets the tension-filled silence sit for a moment. So, if there is nothing of import for us to discuss -which I certainly doubt there is - I will be taking my leave now. Though perhaps you shall see me again...someday." I will come with an army of fire, you foul-smelling buck, and you shall see what happens to those who scorn King Viserys.

Indy Posts: N/A
Unregistered
"There is no regret in you leaving, Viserys." Indy informed the other stallion. Already he was losing patience with the brute and he just wished that he would get on with it instead of giving a speech, but that was just how he was, wasn't it? "Sarcasm is an ugly color on you, Viserys." He replied, smiling evenly at the pale stallion. "Then again I can't think of a color that isn't." Everything about him was ugly, from his temper to the very core of his being. It would certainly bring a lot of peace to Indy once the stallion was finally gone.

He sighed as Viserys continued to speak, clearly unimpressed with anything he had to say. "If you are quite done." He began before the other stallion could begin speaking again. "I believe it's time you take your leave. And don't worry, you won't be missed." It was strange, how good it felt to say it instead of keeping it all bottled inside. "Oh, and you are not welcome back." Indy began to walk away then paused and looked back. "If you do decide to be a fool and come back you will have the pleasure of dealing with your two favorite warriors." He was sure that Madyrn and Maskan would enjoy pounding on the obnoxious stallion. Indy turned once more and walked away, leaving Viserys where he stood.

sxc.hu, Sooty-Bunnie, AlaskaStock, and ilovearies

Unregistered

VISERYS

Viserys is fuming. He dares to speak to me this way? Filthy creature! If I had my fire and my dragon, I would would burn that ugly smile off his face...

Shaking with fury, Viserys stomps his hoof - yes, literally stomps his hoof - and screams, "Someday, I will come back here and burn all you hold dear! I will burn you, and your herd, and leave you with nothing!"

As I have been left with nothing.

Then, Viserys, the rightful King of Valyria, flees like a common dog, running like mad away from Indy, away from the Foothills, running like mad from those who would tear him limb to limb.

ooc: Aaaand he's gone. xD He can be officially taken off the list now. ;p