the Rift

Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open]

Smoke the Wild Rose Posts: 128
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 10 Buff: SWIFT
Zaffre :: Common Blue Dragon :: Fire Breath Kachie
With mild interest she watched the interaction between the two stallions, noting the apparant importance of the rope with all the attention Mauja put toward it, taking it into his mouth like he held the black one's leash. Perhaps he did. It was something to consider, knowing the spotted stallion controlled a creature who was obviously more primal than either of the other two horses present. How deadly would the black stallion be, should he be inclined to murder instead of ravage?

An ear tilted at Mauja's statement, and the grulla inclined her head slightly. "I suppose I would have had to deal with that as necessary." It did seem a little pointless to her to throw a fit over a solitary mare, regardless of her dragon. Were they that worried about others visiting their home? Were they hiding something, or just hated strangers of any sort that much?

"I came here with the intent of apologizing for the behavior of my warriors toward your healer and his assistant. And to clarify the reasons behind why they behaved as they did. Few of my herd mates who come from Isilme as I did have any reason to trust unicorns who believe as you and yours do. Racism ran rampant in our old home, and caused a number of wars and deaths. Paladin, one of those who sent your healer off, had a closer experience than most, when a mare with your ideals kidnapped one of his daughters and held her ransom against his leadership, before attempting to invade his herd."

Her gaze grew briefly distant. "Our lands were torn asunder more than once to satisfy the pride of racists." The old memories faded then, and her gaze sharpened. "But that is a different tale, for another time, perhaps. Regardless, my warriors did behave rather rashly without sending word to myself or my fellow leaders. I would have personally liked to speak to your healer, if his intentions were as he said, for I have some skills in healing myself."

A slight shrug was given then as she fell silent, waiting to see how her words would be taken.

Messages In This Thread
Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Smoke - 08-05-2012, 03:41 PM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Mauja - 08-06-2012, 06:14 AM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Monster - 08-06-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Smoke - 08-06-2012, 09:07 PM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Mauja - 08-08-2012, 07:59 AM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Monster - 08-09-2012, 04:04 AM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Smoke - 08-11-2012, 04:37 PM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Mauja - 08-12-2012, 06:12 AM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Smoke - 08-29-2012, 06:01 PM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Mauja - 09-07-2012, 10:00 AM
RE: Intentional Trespass [Mauja, Open] - by Monster - 09-07-2012, 12:47 PM