the Rift

[OPEN] the whole universe will glow.

Amor Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Amor
Actions, Thoughts

We wouldn’t need the lamp trees now. I saw the clouds pass by, taking the sunlight away again for just a second. I was worried. Would the sun be gone again, after the upcoming night? If it would, I’d assumee this was just all a dream. Maybe it is. I bit my leg, harder and harder. Pain. For one time in my life I loved the pain. No dream, real world.

I started walking around, just to see how other horses responded, and all I saw was surprisement flowing through their eyes. The sunlight had hurt my eyes at first, but now I couldn’t stop looking at it. This is great. Finally. I saw one mare looking up, again I noticed the light in her eyes, Not white and cold as the last little few of times I had seen the light glow in horses eyes, but yellow, little bit of pink, and warm.

The mare must have been really surprised, as I had seen her looking at her mirror self in the water when the moon was still shining. The sky was coloured orange now. How are the other herds reacting to it? How are they looking at the sky now? What are they thinking of the sunlight falling on their coat? I wish I knew. I need to ask the mare. She wouldn’t know me, as I just arrived in the throat, but still. She wouldn’t be as surprised by a stallion coming her to ask about the sun rising, than about the sun rising itself.

Messages In This Thread
the whole universe will glow. - by Onni - 09-21-2013, 10:47 AM
RE: the whole universe will glow. - by Amor - 09-21-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: the whole universe will glow. - by Shadow - 09-21-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: the whole universe will glow. - by Onni - 10-05-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: the whole universe will glow. - by Amor - 10-08-2013, 11:15 AM